1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Enjoy Intelligent Theological Dialogue?

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Mike Flanaganmenstein, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Do you? If so then I'am a friend to be made! Hello to all here on CFS my name is Mike Flanaganmenstein. I'm a standard Evangelical Christian and I have recently joined this site so that I can have meaningful conversations with my fellow Christian family members. The Lord God has undeniably brought this site to my attention and I praise and worship him for that (along with many other things). I currently reside in the state of New Jersey which isn't a Christian friendly state. For those of you who also live here you will know what I'am referring to. On this site I know I'am safe to express my views and beliefs and I pray that I will be able to engage in a lot of intelligent conversations with many different folks on this site! As Matthew 7:7 states "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you". Well I ask that this site will bring purpose and meaning into my life! May the Lord Jesus, the Lord God, and the Holy Ghost bless all of you. -Mike

2. There are some pretty bright lights here, Mike, and some really shine. I hope to see you putting your opinions throughout the forum with courage and the sort of Christian courtesy God smiles upon.

Mike Flanaganmenstein likes this.
  3. Howdy and welcome by the way...

Mike Flanaganmenstein likes this.
  4. ^^ One them "bright lights" I was talking about Mike.