1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dgsinclair Introduction

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by dgsinclair, Apr 28, 2014.

What is your view of predestination and free will

1. Arminian (mostly free will)

0 vote(s)
  2. Calvinism (mostly predestination)

3. Molinism (some combination of free will and predestination)

4. Other

5. I have no idea

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OK, I got sucked into a thread on Annihilationism before I even introduced myself, and some people are shouting 'Conspiracy!', like I joined some effort to spread false doctrines here (I am a Conditionalist).

I am:
    • a married father of 3
    • an assistant pastor in an AOG church
    • a BSA by trade (software development)
    • an M. Div. student at Fuller
    • a post-charismatic evangelical molinist, weakly complementarian, YEC sympathizing conditionalist.
    You can read about my journey and positions in these posts on my blog:
  2. Welcome to the forum!
    dgsinclair likes this.
  3. Welcome! :)
    dgsinclair likes this.
  4. Welcome! We're glad to have you!
    dgsinclair likes this.
  5. Hey djsinclair,

I read some of your posts in the annihilationism thread and I really enjoyed them. Welcome to the forum.

Would be interested in your views on molinism sometime. Not sure that this thread is the best place to do it though. Maybe a separate thread or pm.

Is interesting that my life almost parallels yours except I have no children. However I'm part time preaching in an AOG church and have a background in software engineering also.
  6. Mankind is predestined to fellowship with God in eternity.

But each individual makes a choice to accept or reject that fellowship...
  7. Welcome! So you have already got a gist of how we go ahead with discussions! :D Anyways, we are quite friendly! (y)