1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dgsinclair Introduction

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by dgsinclair, Apr 28, 2014.

?

What is your view of predestination and free will

1. Arminian (mostly free will)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Calvinism (mostly predestination)

20.0%
  3. Molinism (some combination of free will and predestination)

40.0%
  4. Other

20.0%
  5. I have no idea

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OK, I got sucked into a thread on Annihilationism before I even introduced myself, and some people are shouting 'Conspiracy!', like I joined some effort to spread false doctrines here (I am a Conditionalist).

I am:
    • a married father of 3
    • an assistant pastor in an AOG church
    • a BSA by trade (software development)
    • an M. Div. student at Fuller
    • a post-charismatic evangelical molinist, weakly complementarian, YEC sympathizing conditionalist.
    You can read about my journey and positions in these posts on my blog:

2. Welcome to the forum!

dgsinclair likes this.
  3. Welcome! :)

dgsinclair likes this.
  4. Welcome! We're glad to have you!

dgsinclair likes this.
  5. Hey djsinclair,

I read some of your posts in the annihilationism thread and I really enjoyed them. Welcome to the forum.

Would be interested in your views on molinism sometime. Not sure that this thread is the best place to do it though. Maybe a separate thread or pm.

Is interesting that my life almost parallels yours except I have no children. However I'm part time preaching in an AOG church and have a background in software engineering also.

6. Mankind is predestined to fellowship with God in eternity.

But each individual makes a choice to accept or reject that fellowship...

7. Welcome! So you have already got a gist of how we go ahead with discussions! :D Anyways, we are quite friendly! (y)