Desiring Truth is a Form of Phobia?

Folks, get ready for the war on truth, because you saying to the insane people of our culture that you are seeking truth, they will say, like this guy did, that seeking truth is "condescending and rude," and is allegedly a reflection of a phobia.

What ya think?

MM

It's best not to argue. If someone says all truth is relative, agree with them and keep on walking.

All that really happened is that he told the professor that he was seeking the truth of the matter, and the kooky professor claimed such endeavors are transphobic in nature.

I hope his doctor, when going to see one, the doctor assures him that he or she isn't seeking the "truth of the matter" behind his malady since that would be a form of phobia.

MM

Years ago I heard Michael Savage say "Liberalism is a mental disorder." Now it seems it is progressive and IMHO self destructive, but then that is the truth of the matter. Guess I have a problem.

Years ago I heard Michael Savage say "Liberalism is a mental disorder." Now it seems it is progressive and IMHO self destructive, but then that is the truth of the matter. Guess I have a problem.

According to the whacked out, WOKE university professors, yes, you have a problem.

What makes no sense is that even academics are applying the term "phobia" in relation to disagreement with them, just like all the ignorant kids at those universities. That term is defined as an 'irrational fear,' and my disagreement with the perverse people has nothing to do with any level of irrational fear, or even fear at all. I simply disagree with the agendas out there.

So, them applying any brand or label of 'phobia' to my and other people's disagreement with the WOKE gang, BLM and all the other Fascist movements out there, disagreement doesn't translate into an semblance of irrational fear. The intellectual arguments against their agendas are too strong for them to defend against, so they resort to name calling, which is lower than being juvenile. It's almost akin to arguing with a Kindergartner who has a habit of name calling in the place of rational discussion.

MM

Back