1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Desert Love story

Discussion in 'Humor' started by JG27_chili, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Desert Love story

Once upon a time there was once a very handsome male camel with two huge camel humps.

He fell in love and married a beautiful female camel who had one perfect camel hump.
    As time progressed, they became the proud parents of a wonderful baby camel who had no humps.
    They contemplated long and hard on what to call their beautiful little boy.

Naturally, they decided on 'Humphrey.'

Oh stop groaning, it's a very nice name .....and story.

2. Ha ha... Thanks, Chilly.
  3. Ha ha .... Saw this before .... Humphfrey ..... LOL
  4. When I posted the joke the pics were there now they are not. Any ideas?
  5. Hey Matt

What a cute funny!!! Listen not sure but can tell ya that when I click on the image placeholder box and select right click "properties" the URL for the box shows as being from yer YAHOO.MAIL somewhere? so?

Are ya uploading the pics from an email?? if so first save them to yer hard drive and then upload them into the message here on the forum from yer hard disc... that may be it, or may not.... ;) deborah
  6. Its still funny without the pics. :smiley10:
  7. ya that's what I did. It used to werk for a long time before tho. ya I'll try that. Most of my pics come from photo bucket.
  8. Ya it is!! :) Humpfree hehehe
  9. Hey Chili ... Did you see my latest about the pastor .... check it out .
  10. You got extra good hearing if you heard me groaning through this computer :D