DELIVER ME - Psalm 27;12, Psalm 39;8, Psalm 51;14, Psalm 59;1-4, Psalm 69;14-16, Psalm 71;2-3, Psalm 71;4-5, Psalm 140;1-3, Psalm 143;9-10

DELIVER ME - Psalm 27;12, Psalm 39;8, Psalm 51;14, Psalm 59;1-4, Psalm 69;14-16, Psalm 71;2-3, Psalm 71;4-5, Psalm 140;1-3, Psalm 143;9-10

Psalm 27;12

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Psalm 39;8

Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Psalm 51;14

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

Psalm 59;1-4

Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD. They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.

Psalm 69;14-16

Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the waterflood overflow me; neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.

Psalm 71;2-3

Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort; thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Psalm 71;4-5

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 140;1-3

Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war. They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders’ poison is under their lips. Selah.

Psalm 143;9-10

Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

AMEN

Back