Degree In Logical Fallacy Perpetration

If they gave out degrees in clueless perpetration of logical fallacies, Dawkins would possess a quad PhD. For years I have caught myself wondering why in all of creation ANYONE ever thought that Dawkins knew what he was talking about when it comes to true Christianity.

For example, in one of his silly books, he claimed that the existence of gravity proves that the universe created itself and brought about life. It was great to hear Dr. John Lennox address that one and speak openly about how absurd that proposition was, and how that violated every basic precept of true science!

He's an example of Dawkins tries to downplay the existence of Jesus as a man by claiming that the question is not all that important...but ONLY because he was caught in a lie! No! He was caught in more than just a lie, he was caught in the middle of blatant intellectual dishonesty after having intentionally invented what he had to know was a lie...one that he wrote about, and then tried to backpedal by claiming that it's not that important a question!

If they gave out degrees in clueless perpetration of logical fallacies, Dawkins would possess a quad PhD. For years I have caught myself wondering why in all of creation ANYONE ever thought that Dawkins knew what he was talking about when it comes to true Christianity.

For example, in one of his silly books, he claimed that the existence of gravity proves that the universe created itself and brought about life. It was great to hear Dr. John Lennox address that one and speak openly about how absurd that proposition was, and how that violated every basic precept of true science!

He's an example of Dawkins tries to downplay the existence of Jesus as a man by claiming that the question is not all that important...but ONLY because he was caught in a lie! No! He was caught in more than just a lie, he was caught in the middle of blatant intellectual dishonesty after having intentionally invented what he had to know was a lie...one that he wrote about, and then tried to backpedal by claiming that it's not that important a question!

Dawkins is a classic example of the type of person described in the opening of Psalm 2.

Back