Default Font?

For EACH separate post that you type, there are options in the features bar just above your posting block. You will see three vertical dots next to the 'font color icon'. Click on those dots and MORE style options show up. The "A" option gives you a list of available fonts JUST for the post that you are typing.

Perhaps Panda has additional info.

`

For EACH separate post that you type, there are options in the features bar just above your posting block. You will see three vertical dots next to the 'font color icon'. Click on those dots and MORE style options show up. The "A" option gives you a list of available fonts JUST for the post that you are typing.

Perhaps Panda has additional info.

`
Thanks, I was hoping for a more permanent default size that once set it would be there when you sign in. Right now mine is 15, I do better with 18.

There's an option to show everything larger in you preferences if that is what you are looking for. You could also set it up through your browser.

1644854402991.png

I thought there was a way to set your personal defaults to be bigger for your posts but I don't see the option anywhere.

There's an option to show everything larger in you preferences if that is what you are looking for. You could also set it up through your browser.

View attachment 6694

I thought there was a way to set your personal defaults to be bigger for your posts but I don't see the option anywhere.
In Firefox, I can set it to 18 but it still shows 15 on the CFS site. Even using preferences on CFS, I'll set it to 'large' but it shows 15.

Interesting. I just tried the same thing in Safari and it had absolutely no effect whatsoever. Some of our templates aren't getting updated because of an error, so that might be part of it. I'll try to research it a bit more.

Come up with anything?
Nope. My guess is there seems to be something up with the styles. I tried several time to fix it, but it didn't seem to do anything. It's frustrating because everything is showing top like it's working, except that it's not.

I can confirm that the option in preferences DOES work if you use the Zenith or Snowy Mountain style.

Those I don’t see, are they part of Linux? I’m using Win 11 and IOS.
No. It just part of the forums styles. You can choose them by selecting the option at the bottom of the page.

1645025159330.png

Then chose whichever one works best for you

1645025184999.png

Alternatively, you can change them from your profile preferences.

1645025261763.png

If you use you phone browser, the only other option there is the Bolt v2 style. Not sure if the will work for you. That style is generally harder to read for me on my phone, but worth a try?

1645034391277.png

I'm surprised that Firefox is having issues. Hmmm....I just tried it. Not sure why the other options don't show up in FireFox. I'm a bit at a brick wall at this point. The features are there, they just aren't working.

Yeah. I trued installing FirFox and I saw the same thing. Just not sure why the other options aren't available for FireFox.

Ok. So, they might only be available for me. I checked the backend, and those two are disabled, so it probably has something to do with that. I enabled Xenith Parent. See if that helps.

Back