1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Healing

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by JohnP, Jun 26, 2015.

1. I don't even have words to describe my love and awe of God and His miracles. As I've told my story here before, I pretty much died back in February - CPR and many shocks from a defibrillator brought me back. Or so science would have you believe. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for the medical staff that God provided to me that night, they were amazing. But I know that it was God that spared my life. I felt His presence as they worked on me. Even the doctors and nurses proclaimed my living to be a miracle. All there said that 9 times out of 10, people don't survive what I survived. Thats how bad it was.

I am here to give praise because I had a heart stress test and echocardiogram (basically like an MRI of your heart) with my cardiologist today. Bottom line - my doctor told me he can't even find any evidence in my heart that I had had a heart attack. He told me it was like my heart had been beaten with a baseball bat that night, and now there is no trace of it. He seemed kind of surprised; I just smiled from ear to ear. I know the many people that had been praying for my complete healing, and I know that God answers prayers. I asked the doctor if I had any restrictions going forward. He said "none". To be sure, I asked, "So I can push a lawn mower up a hill, go jogging, row a boat, shovel snow...?" He assured me, "Yes, you can do any of that. No restrictions. There are no guarantees in life, but your heart shows no signs of having had a heart attack."

God is SO amazing! He truly still works miracles among us. I feel so much love and gratitude toward him that I have tears in my eyes right now. I'll be going back to work in a few weeks, and my life can return to normal. I want to sing His praises and love to the world.

Father, Creator of all and source of all goodness and love, I give you my heartfelt gratitude for this complete healing you have given. Thank you for all the graces and blessings.
    autumn oddity, Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. That's so awesome!!! God is great! So are His promises. Thanks for sharing! (y)
    Cturtle and JohnP say Amen and like this.
  3. @JohnP
    Blessings and I thank God for you John alot. I am thankful and blessed having you as a friend and brother and knowing you are a walking sign and wonder to How Much God Truly Loves and Cares About Us.
    God Bless and have a great week end
    Cturtle and JohnP say Amen and like this.
  4. Praise God John! That is awesome! And yes thanks for the update! God is soooooo good!
    JohnP and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  5. Wow! How awesome is that!:D
    Cturtle likes this.
  6. Very!! :):)