Christian Videos Flooding Youtube

I hope this is the appropriate area to post this, has anyone else noticed the amount of Youtube videos there are about End Times? I watch some of them and they all seem to cover the same things but they're produced a little differently. It seems more and more people are sensing something as different world events unfold. There's always been videos floating around but the numbers are increasing ten fold.

Hello CapeCodder;

Yes, I've noticed this for years since the late Harold Camping prophesied the end times dates and end of the world in 2011. Camping was widely known by the Christian community here in the San Francisco Bay Area where my wife and I reside (Daly City, border of SF.) The man owned and operated an FM Christian talk show station, KEAR and was an evangelist.

(Friendly reminder, we don't delve into discussions of End Times or Rapture of any form per our forum rules.)

I don't know how you feel about these many videos but encourage you to stay consistent with the Word, pray as the Holy Spirit leads you to search Biblical topics on "live" internet.

To me, there are thousands of End Time videos floating on YT and other internet sources and are so convoluted. Therefore, I ask the Lord for wisdom and discernment. I'm very careful that I don't hinder the spirit, prophecies, and test everything against the Word of God.

I do enjoy YT as far as listening to good music, a good sermon from anointed ministers, sports highlights and news clips.

God bless
you, brother, and thank you for sharing.

Hello CapeCodder;

Revelation reveals so much rich information of God's wonderful plan, hope, Christ's return and warning to apathetic, seasoned disciples and new Believers.

Problem is, in our 17 year ministry of an online, public Christian website there has been so much emphasis, misinterpretation and misunderstanding of the End Times. This has resulted in circling debate leading to unhealthy argument, mindless confrontation usually from a lack of study. Unfortunately, this compromises our forum rule and theme as a friendly Christian forum.

What would you like to discuss regarding Revelation,
CapeCodder? If you want to discuss End Times or the Rapture of any form you are more than welcome to pm members who may be interested in sharing with you.

We are always praying that one day God will redirect the staff to permit discussion of the rapture and prophecies that pertain to End Times.

If you would like to discuss this further and our forum rules, please address any of us in a PM.

God bless
you, brother.

Bob

There seems to also be a lot of stars turning Christian. Music is so influential to todays youth and Eminem, Kanye west and DJ khaled believes in God and some have rapped or sang about Christ. It’s no suprise to me that people turn to Christianity, especially the stars as they thank God for what they have been given.

Between them all they have billions of fans and people will go looking into what they’re heroes like.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Back