1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Carol Burnett Show- No Frills Airline

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol Burnett Show- No Frills Airline

This is hilarious~

2. That's too funny ..... Thanks for the laugh.:):):D

3. I think I flew that airline recently. :eek::D:)

Carol, Tim & Harvey were quite a team.

How's this for a Saturday night line up (back in the day):

Bob Newhart
    Mary Tyler Moore
    Carol Burnett

Never missed an episode.

4. love her shows I wish they made comedies for the whole family still.:D

5. Maybe I don't have a sense of humor, but I don't find rudeness at all funny.

6. Everyone has their tastes. I thought is=t was great, clean family fun- but to each their own.

7. Something similar happened to me in the airline. The attendant was rude. She didn't speak to me. She said "Stauffer?" ( I don't really know why I didn't know what Stauffer meant) I said, "What are those?". Her face showed displeasure, and handed me a packet of cookies. I felt awfull. Plus I felt like she didn't want to make eye contact when she was describing the weather, and also as I left. Maybe because I was the last one to arrive since I missed my last flight and was coming in to this one hurried? Plus I was carrying a big heavy bag Maybe because I was not dressed for airlines maybe, was wearing jeans and shirt? Ahhhhhhh

8. Jon Marc, thats how I feel.

9. As the OP of this thread I have decided to close it as the humor of it was not appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.