Call In Radio Show for Christian Parents

Call In Radio Show for Christian Parents

I have been a member of Christian Forum Site for a few years (I think very near the start - when I got an invitation from Jeff!)

I have worked with children and families form more than 25 years and recently I have launched a call in radio program on Wednesdays at 11:00 AM Eastern Standard time. You can find out more by going to Mark Strohm on Blog Talk Radio. You are welcome to listen to pre-recorded shows and I would love to hear from you with any advice!

May God bless parents who are standing up against the common culture and raising up the next generation of godly young people!

Mark

Monday, August 30th at 7:30 PM Eastern time, we will have a live call in internet radio program at blogtalkradio.com/markstrohm. I would love to have you join us in our discussion encouraging parents who are going through potty training. I especially want parents who will share how potty training went for them and their child.

So many parents are discouraged during the potty training process. I think parents could encourage one another by calling in and sharing.

Thanks,
Mark

Back