Cake Pops!

Balls have been rolled and made! Now have to melt the pinkish chocolate and coat them. Then they have to be on sticks. They are going to add red food colouring to the chocolate coating to make it pink. Then we have a small grater to do slices of white chocolate and sprinkle the cake pops after dipping them in pink chocolate! They go into the fridge before the chocolate coating and after they have been coated and sprinkled.

Attachments

• 243496710.jpg
    243496710.jpg
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 1
My daughter makes cake pops. One of her neighbors asked if she could buy some for a party. She made 50 for her neighbor and only charged for the supplies. She enjoyed making them, as her kids grow it would be a fun thing to let them help her. Glad you are all having fun and making memories together.

It is alot of fun to watch!. I think we are going to distribute then in our apartment. There is wayyyy too many here! Lol!! I cannot wait to see the outcome of their craft!

Yes making memories is the best! 2 chocolate bars, sticks, cake batter, icing and away they went! ❤️

Hello TiC;

After reading Cake Pops I remember when my Mom made Popsicle Balls using a mold and putting them in the freezer.

They were red balls but were not on sticks. They looked like this image:

7afa3751bac016d1dfa9a3655728668f--danger-rain.jpg

Back