1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Build Each Other Up

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Build Each Other Up

In Romans 14 we are instucted not to criticize other people The importance things are living right with God , peace and joy and righteousness.and love.

Living in Harmony.

H ----- Hold Back judgement on disputable Matters.
    A--- Avoid looking down on those who don't share your convictions.
    R ---Recognize that you must live for the Lord alone on this earth
    M--- Make certain you don't put obstacles in the way of others
    O --- Only do what leads to peace and mutual edification.
    N--- Never publicise your personal convictions.
    Y--- Yield personal preferences for the common good .

Every day as we strive to serve our God , these are the things that please Him most. Righteousnes, peace, joy and love.

Sending a rose form my garden to you all God Bless.

2. Amen Mom. Love covers a multitude of sins and it should cover our differences. Amongst the body doctrinal differences should be areas of discussion and encouragement- not separation.:)

Psa 133:1 <A Song of degrees of David.> Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
    Psa 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
    Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
  3. Thankyou Dusty

Live in the fruit of the spirit
    God bless

4. That is it exactly and over the years there have been too many differences but I believe as Christ is getting His Bride ready , the church is coming together like never before and He is pouring out His Spirit among all flesh. I just want to be in on the blessings.:D:D