Books and audiobooks

I have a hard time believing its been 20 years since I started writing out of the Blue, seriously I was exercising one day in 2003 with music blaring when questions about why it was so hard to witness my first vision of words came from the Holy Spirit . 3 years later had my first book published And had found purpose while dealing with my hardest times dealing with then unknown lyme diseases.

Anyway before reminiscing wanted to thank everyone on Christian Forum for reading my rough draft poems over the years and wanted to mention my books.

BY KYLE WALKER
Reflections “ Was Ripples Of Reflection” Poetry
Rainbow Amid The Storm “ Was Rainbows Hidden Treasures” Poetry
After God’s Own Heart Poetry
God’s Love and a Belly Rub Poetry
Midnight Ride Of The Son Poetry
Love Intertwined Poetry
A Restored Life Autobiography
Tomorrow’s Future Yesterday’s Past Poetry
Battleground America
Back to Eden:An Exploration of the Garden Poetry
Relationship: Truth and Freedom Poetry
The Depths of God Poetry
Like Eagle Wings On The Wind Poetry

I have a hard time believing its been 20 years since I started writing out of the Blue, seriously I was exercising one day in 2003 with music blaring when questions about why it was so hard to witness my first vision of words came from the Holy Spirit . 3 years later had my first book published And had found purpose while dealing with my hardest times dealing with then unknown lyme diseases.

Anyway before reminiscing wanted to thank everyone on Christian Forum for reading my rough draft poems over the years and wanted to mention my books.

BY KYLE WALKER
Love Intertwined Poetry
Battleground America
The Depths of God Poetry
Thank you Kyle, we can look for these at our favorite online bookstores.

Hello, thanks for asking, getting a little better each day after dealing with sinuses from weather changes and besides the normal thorns in my side like Paul. The Holy Spirit keeps me writing.

how are you?
I am good. The weather is beautiful here! The fall leaves are changing. Yes same here about the thorns in my side 😉

I started to read a good book by Jan Markell.

Attachments

• 143346249.jpg
    143346249.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 0

BY KYLE WALKER
Love Intertwined Poetry
Battleground America
The Depths of God Poetry

It so happens to be my Birthday today on giving Tuesday and I’ve been wishing my books would be bought to be given away in hopes of feeding God’s sheep the Gospel, that would be so awesome

It so happens to be my Birthday today on giving Tuesday and I’ve been wishing my books would be bought to be given away in hopes of feeding God’s sheep the Gospel, that would be so awesome

Happy Birthday, Walker!

Wow! my brother. I remember when we first met at a former Christian site, you were 27. lol! I heard the site has since closed but it was during that time when you barely came out with your first book Reflections.

Have a wonderful day celebrating another year given by our Lord.

God bless
you, Kyle.

Thanks Bob, technically Reflections is my second book, 1st book is caught up in publishing politics with publish America due to their contract policy. Though I plan on giving it a makeover to work around it

Songs Of Poetry
God Speaks Through His Creation
Went by unknown poet as a pen name, to remind me to be humble just in case became famous 😂, no worries about that, but now get to use my name when I have the funds to do so

BY KYLE WALKER
Love Intertwined Poetry
Battleground America