blueskies - Welcome to the Forum

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
blueskies - Welcome to CFS.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum. Enjoy your time here.

Hello blueskies;

Thank you for joining Christian Forum Site. I appreciate your testimony and look forward to sharing with you and the others here.

On a side note, your name blueskies remind me of an oldies but goodies song called I Wish It Would Rain by the Temptations.

God bless you, brother, and your whole family.

On a side note, your name blueskies remind me of an oldies but goodies song called I Wish It Would Rain by the Temptations.

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome.

“Sunshine, blue skies, please go away - Temptations

Ha…Rain; God’s has blessed the PNW abundantly with rain in all it’s glory: mist, down pour, deluge, showers, sprinkles and most abundantly, a sometimes seemingly excess of drizzle.

As a musical offering the locals here in the PNW might identify with a old Elle Fitzgerald song that goes:
“Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see
Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long
Never saw the sun shining so bright
Never saw things going so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly”

Well it a supplication perhaps.

Bless you and all you hold dear

Welcome blueskies
Hope you enjoy the forum.
Make yourself at home. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Blessings
Thank you for the kind welcome. I spent a few days pursuing this forum and found it a great deal more congenial than some others I have frequented.

At this point in my journey I am less interested in over-heated Apostolic arguments and prefer to harvest truth and understanding where God grants it can be discovered.

I’ve already found food for thought here and I felt it would be disingenuous to not step out from the shadows.

God bless you and all you hold dear.

Back