1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Blessed With A House!

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by Ravindran, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Praise God! We are closing out on a house.. Lord has blessed us with a house in USA. Sometimes it is so hard to believe that this is for me :) For many this might look like a natural progression in life. Not for me. I don't deserve this blessing from God. This is nothing but his Grace. I am so thankful for the Lord. I am praying that the Lord will give me a heart that will think like this every day and not just now.

This is going to be my first ever own house in my life. I have never owned a house myself and never lived in an individual house. This is going to be first time experience for me. All my life, I have lived only in apartments.

The house is 3 bhk with finished basement. Should be getting the keys today. Please remembers me in my prayers! I might not be visiting the site so frequently for next few weeks as I prepare to move and arrange stuff at house. Targeting 23rd August as moving date.
    Mitspa and Heart_for_Christ say Amen and like this.
  2. YAHOO! Our prayers have been answered! YES!
    Ravindran likes this.
  3. I fought my husband over buying a home in this area, because I was confused that I hated this town, when in reality, I hated the church we were in. When I was booted out of the church and started hearing G-d regarding my belligerent attitude, I gave in, and we bought this house. It was a while before I realized the house was ours. Hee-hee -- I would catch myself worrying about the "people upstairs," then I'd realize that the "people upstairs" were US!
    Mitspa and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  4. God bless those of you who wish to own a home. I'm a renter, through and through. Congratulations, sir!
  5. Congrats!!! :D
  6. Praise God for your blessing. Brother I could feel your excitement. Truly happy for you. Now never sell lol. I'm back in an apartment trying to sell a house.
    Mitspa, Heart_for_Christ and Ravindran says Amen and like this.
  7. Im glad for you and your family Rav...may God always bless and keep you and your loved ones!
    Ravindran likes this.
  8. Congrats brother!
    Ravindran and Mitspa say Amen and like this.

9. I'm happy for you.
    Ravindran and Mitspa say Amen and like this.