1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Best Colleges For Architecture

Discussion in 'College and Youth' started by Danita, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Harvard, Stanford?

why do you want to know? are you applying?
  2. Please my dear brother do not attend college! It is all part of the liberal/progressive indoctrination strategy which is all in place in order to "prep" us for the New World Order. Please read the entire book of Revelation for evidence and prophesy!
  3. Hi Mike,
    I read revelations. I couldn't find anything about not going to college or liberals. Can you show me which verses you are referring to?
    SparkleEyes likes this.

4. Im sorry my good friend but it seems as though there has been a misunderstanding due to a poor wording choice on my part. The book of Revelation serves as prophesy for the end times and the NWO. If you want to find out more about the liberal/progressive agenda that is prepping us for the end you can utilize the world wide web for research. You will find plenty of info with the blessing of God. Bless you brother
  5. This may help too:

America's Best Architecture Schools 2014
    April 22, 2014 In association with DesignIntelligence, Architecture Record presents this year’s rankings compiled by Greenway Group, along with related findings of interest.
  6. I don't think there was a misunderstanding. I know of no reference to not going to college in Revelation.