My every move oppose.

Then safe beneath His wings
And shielded from all harm,
Life's storms and evil things
Cannot disturb my calm.

© 2016

Hello paidforinfull;

Beneath His Wings
reminds me of those dark thoughts of all sorts that enter my mind. I cannot control them so I go into prayer, especially in the middle of the night or when I first wake up. I know they're not from God therefore they don't bless me. These principalities of darkness hinder my spirit.

That is my spiritual fight. After prayer and asking God to rule my thoughts works! I'm able to go back to sleep or after my morning prayer the negative thoughts are gone.

Prayer and staying in the Word are my weapons daily.

God bless you and thank you for sharing.

Hello paidforinfull;

Beneath His Wings
reminds me of those dark thoughts of all sorts that enter my mind. I cannot control them so I go into prayer, especially in the middle of the night or when I first wake up. I know they're not from God therefore they don't bless me. These principalities of darkness hinder my spirit.

That is my spiritual fight. After prayer and asking God to rule my thoughts works! I'm able to go back to sleep or after my morning prayer the negative thoughts are gone.

Prayer and staying in the Word are my weapons daily.

God bless you and thank you for sharing.
It is extremely difficult to control one's thoughts, and something I have really struggled with. We definitely need God's help to overcome the war of the mind.

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Blessings.

2 Cor.10:4-6
For the weapons of our warfare are NOT CARNAL,but mighty through God to the PULLING DOWN OF STRONG HOLDS.
Casting down imaginations,and every high thing that exalteth itself AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD,and bringing into CAPTIVITY EVERY THOUGHT TO THE OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST;

AMEN

This is the enemy's playground awake or asleep ,to put into our thoughts things that we have zero control of.
Praise the Lord ,he doesn't leave us unprotected,we have the HELMET of salvation and the shelter of HIS WING.

Back