1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Things

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by no_one, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Browsing through some of the threads I have found some beautiful things that were said, and I didn’t want them to get ignored.

I was also motivated for this thread by .:Shine:., who in his thread seemed a bit lost:

And a call for all: please contribute to this thread. It would be pity for such beautiful things to get lost in plenty of less significant text. Thank you.

My sincere congratulations for those who took their time and most importantly the will to be both beautiful (in their thoughts) and wise.

dUmPsTeR likes this.
  2. #2 aha, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    deleted. it is beautiful thoughts indeed : )
  3. #3 aha, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. I deleted my post, I was about to rant why a science buff are collecting quotes that pit faith vs. science, vs. logic…..

I love Science, I love logic : )

Apollos was mentioned several times in the bible, but seems he is very good in philosophy, in logic, presenting his argument....

but indeed, i like Paul's advice rather than Apollos : )

1 Corinthians 2
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Christ Crucified
    2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony[a] of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[b] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
    dUmPsTeR likes this.
  5. I cried for several minutes reading that. Being reminded that. Thanks, Brother_Mike.

Why don't you or 'aha' start a thread with most beautiful (most spiritually cleansing) Biblical verses.

I'll be honored to contribute. But, 'aha', let's please not spoil it with anything secular. Thank you.
  6. Indeed, knowing ANYTHING other than Jesus doesn't add anything to me. In fact, it keeps me from DOING what I have learned in Jesus.

All Christian evolutionists should read this verse. Several times a day.

7. Note: I have nothing against Christian evolutionist, there is no intention of such on that post.
  8. "Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools. Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good."
  9. More quotes:

10. a treasure chest full of all things nice!
  11. These are good quotes. Thanks for highlighting these, no_one.