Are We In A Third Dispensation?

Pick a day - any day. A day to love God. Nineveh did it and delayed judgement. A day in which you can adore God, pray for the deplorable state of the world, repent for the lost and strayed. No collection plates, no arguments - simple planks that lead us in God's way. I believe judgement is coming upon nations and the world and there is something we can try to do. Let the world take notice and mock but stand, finally, as believers who trust God. Pack a lunch for yourself and 3 others who didn't know they would come or have nothing to eat. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening (sigh).

Oh my good and wise friend. Such a revelation you have placed before us. With all my heart, I want to see the very positive signs that others in this thread are witnessing, would come about to the praise of our Lord Jesus. Unfortunately, I see that as wishful thinking as to any long lasting event. The terrible earthquake in Nepal this week reminded me of last day judgment. I hope I'm wrong.

Brother Chopper, is not Jesus Christ the resurrection and the life? Was not the Church raised when Christ was raised from the dead?

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

How about this scripture....

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10 And
ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Can you think of any other time we will more complete in Christ then what we are right now?
The Church can not be any more gathered together than what we are now because of the fullness times in which has already brought all things in Heaven and on earth together in His Son Jesus Christ! The believers that have died, and are in Heaven and we that are in Christ have been brought together as one complete Church. This is the
"fullness of times"

I understand where you are coming from. I absolutely love Colossians 2:9 & 10. I completely agree with you that we are complete in Jesus and that a fullness of times in that sense is indisputable. Personally, I don't like debate. I look for Truth in what people post in my threads. There is a matter that I might question in my mind, and the fact that I'm not privy to your mind, I accept your view on the matter of the "fullness of time" and thank you for your post.

I don't have a very deep thoughts or anything on this :D

I see this increase the separation of US and Israel.. In other words, isolation of Israel.. And strengthening of Israel's enemies.. The time when Israel would face the tough times are getting closer.. The other prophecy of Jews returning back to Israel has been happening fast right after Israel was formed as a nation..

Many see the nuclear deal as a way to restrain Iran through economic pressure. All of this would make sense if this was not a spiritual battle.. I don't think it would take much for Iran to violate the agreements..

Along with you, I'm very concerned about a trend from this Country not backing Israel. As long as America blesses Israel, we will be blessed. God forbid if we back out of our alliance with Israel. I have a terrible feeling of what Iran might be thinking in regards to their hatred of Israel....Thank you for your reply.

[QUOTE="Chopper, post: 401810, member: The terrible earthquake in Nepal this week reminded me of last day judgment. I hope I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

If God is so loving and we are under a time of grace.....why would we blame God for killing people in earthquakes, or floods, or tornadoes, etc... maybe the questions should be why couldn't God save those people from the destruction that was brought on by the devil.

If it is stealing, killing, or destroying, then it is of the devil....and not God, but because the devil lays in the shadows and people just assume it was God....and thus He gets away with causing the destruction, and maligning God's character. Which is love.
Blessings to you all

[QUOTE="Chopper, post: 401810, member: The terrible earthquake in Nepal this week reminded me of last day judgment. I hope I'm wrong.

If God is so loving and we are under a time of grace.....why would we blame God for killing people in earthquakes, or floods, or tornadoes, etc... maybe the questions should be why couldn't God save those people from the destruction that was brought on by the devil.

If it is stealing, killing, or destroying, then it is of the devil....and not God, but because the devil lays in the shadows and people just assume it was God....and thus He gets away with causing the destruction, and maligning God's character. Which is love.
Blessings to you all[/QUOTE]

Oh boy! It sounds like you think that I was referring to the earthquake as being the result of God's judgment on Napel. NO NO! In the last days there will be "earthquakes" etc, etc. I didn't phrase my remark very well and I apologize. I meant to suggest that certain signs are the birth pains of the pending judgment.

The problem comes in when you consider God's Judgement throughout scripture. Was it Lucifer that did the destruction of Sodom & Gomorroh and the Flood? It is not always a case of God simply removing His "protective hedge".

Back