1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Another new member

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Orsone, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Another new member

Hi, just a quick message to introduce myself to you all, and say Hi. There are some dodgy forums on the internet that call themselves Christian, when the attitude of the forum members is anything but. I hope this forum sets the standard others should be judged by.

I look forward to exchanging views with you all

2. Hi Orsone,

WELCOME

I am sure that you will soon feel at home here. We have a great buncjh of members so if you ever need to know anything about the forum just ask.

To help you get started and give you an idea about the flavour of the forum please take a few minutes to look at the New Members Survival Tips thread.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

God bless you,

3. Welcome Orsone,

Feel safe to test the waters here at CFS because if you ever feel yourself with that sinking feeling there will always be some here to reach out for you.
    God Bless!

4. Hello and welcome!
    :welcome:

5. :welcome:

6. [​IMG]Hey, Orsone! I've been to several forums, and this one is the best! Very full of love and caring and fellowship!

7. You, my friend, are going to love it here!:D Welcome!

8. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

9. Hi! I'm Amelia! Nice to meet you! :)

10. Hey watzup

11. Hello Orsone, I'm glad you're joining us! :)