Advent thought day 9

HAHAHA @ Whatever.... I find myself doing exactly that with many topics now a days. As a Christian from Canada... I have noticed an aggressive change in MOOD here regarding rights and freedoms. I have a neighbour who has changed so much since the pandemic and has hopped onto this invisible "freedom train"... feeling it's his duty and calling to fight for FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM as he shouts. I say WHATEVER a lot these days.... because I haven't jumped onto this political bandwagon of "right fighters".... and quite honestly... I don't agree that my rights have been tampered with. Yes I have been inconvenienced at times... Yes I have had to wait in longer lines... and YES... things are way more expensive.... but God is no less here today than He was BEFORE. Isn't that Glorious??
Because I will not FIGHT for my CHRISTIAN RIGHTS.I have been told that I am sleeping... that I've drank the kool aid... that I have been brainwashed by the media ( which is comical because I do not listen to or watch news (period). I have been guilty however of looking up the daily weather for my area. HA.

All the above to say...... WHATEVER.
I am NOT shocked that the world is going to hell in a handbasket ( finally get to use that phrase HA ). It doesn't bother me because it doesn't affect God. I live my life in quiet PEACE and try to shine my light of JOY to those around me.

The bible warns us of many gloomy events... God tells us to prepare for them... He does NOT tell us to get "political" and stand on our SOAP boxes to shout about JUSTICE. God set the stage thousands of years ago. There is NOTHING that shocks Him... blindsides Him... catches Him unaware... Isn't that Glorious??

We are invited to live FREE of FEAR.... FREE of WORRY... FREE OF ANXIETY... FREE OF STRIFE.... FREE OF the penalty of sin... FREE of spending eternity in hell..... all because of that baby that was born of a virgin.

These kings that followed THAT STAR... and kneeled before a baby king.... WHAT A SCENE INDEED!

Back