1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Acts 2:38

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Jeffin, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Acts 2:38

An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled, "Stop! Acts 2:38."

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done. As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar, "Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you."

"Scripture?" replied the burglar. "She said she had an axe and two 38's!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Acts 2:38
    Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

2. Thats a realy good one !

I love reading the post here. :D

3. Hee! Hee! Hee! The double-edged sword of today: an axe and two 38's! Love it! This is funny!

4. I love it!! Right now I am at work and the people around think I am strange because I keep laughing to myself.

5. Where do you get a job where you can read jokes? Sign me up!

6. Amen, Jeff - (LOL)