a storm is coming

there is a storm a brewing like none of us has ever seen or heard of.

we are living in perilous times and these times are increasing. Church has changed times has Changed but we Find Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. he has not changed people have changed. growing up there use to be storm cellars to go to. when storms got really bad. one might say a safe haven.

i think i am safe to say most all sense something is about to happen. a old preacher said once your going to see things happen you never thought would take place.

this was over 25 years ago and today i look back and wonder. as Christians we have a storm cellar called the city of refuge. we are also told the word of paul in acts unless you stay in the ship you can not be saved (paraphrased }

Acts 27:31​

“Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved.”

John 15:7​

7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

my whole point we are living in a day and time where many are wishy washy. one could say itchy ears .

these are just the beginning of sorrows Matthew 24:8

the next big event is the return of Christ who will come as a thief in the night . i will assure you it can be compared like the days of playing hide or seek. only it will not be 123 ready or not / it will be every eye shall see him even the very ones who pierced his side .

can you imagine facing all this with out Christ ?

Jesus said that generation would not pass away before they witnessed him return in the clouds.

2000+ years later I think that time has come and gone. Now is the tribulation. One of.

Just my view. The world has grown exponentially worse since he left, not better.

One reason of many the Jews don't believe Yeshua was Messiach is because at his arrival there shall be world peace.

Now is the tribulation. One of.

Just my view. The world has grown exponentially worse since he left, not better.
Jesus did tell us in him is our peace and in this world we shall have tribulation =
  1. Great affliction, trial, or distress; suffering: synonym: trial.
  2. An experience that tests one's endurance, patience, or faith. synonym: burden.
  3. A state of affliction or oppression; suffering; distress.
acts 14:22
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
are we into the great tribulation?
me i dont see it for as best i can tell the great tribulation starts after the church is taken out..

paul wrote in Thessalonians about the mystery of iniquity . it is crazy in the words of hank Williams jr the preacher man says its the end of times and the Mississippi River is going dry . then he goes on to say a country Boy can survive. while there issome truth to the country boy i hope the city boy can to.. we have to abide in him .

its crazy world the lack of respect of life is very sad Walmart manager shoots 6 employees.

i do like the song Gold city came out with years ago all my Hope is in Jesus 👍

Hello Pastor;

The thought of
facing the storm without Christ makes me shudder. The storm will cause many to blame their anger and despair at God, the church and fall away from Christ. This is why it's important each and everyday to stand firm until the end.

Also, we can't do it on our own so allow the faithful
(each of us as One Body) to minister and comfort each other as well. See their witness around us and watch how they maintain their integrity and faith during hard times.

Thank
you, forgiven, for sharing this profound message.

Hello Pastor;

The thought of facing the storm without Christ makes me shudder. The storm will cause many to blame their anger and despair at God, the church and fall away from Christ. This is why it's important each and everyday to stand firm until the end.

Also, we can't do it on our own so allow the faithful
(each of us as One Body) to minister and comfort each other as well. See their witness around us and watch how they maintain their integrity and faith during hard times.

Thank
you, forgiven, for sharing this profound message.
Such a true and positive message both in one.

I mean, I see grown men and women believing in what I once thought was some made up fairy story to distract us from the truth that the world and humanity is basically rubbish with no hope and when I joined here intrigued by what God and the bible was all about and I was awestruck by peoples faith in something I couldn't understand...

I have come along way since then, and have learned the truth about humans is somewhere inbetween.

sheep on the right.
goats on the left.

i'm now just so glad to be a sheep of His...regardless of the trouble we see.

Such a true and positive message both in one.

I mean, I see grown men and women believing in what I once thought was some made up fairy story to distract us from the truth that the world and humanity is basically rubbish with no hope and when I joined here intrigued by what God and the bible was all about and I was awestruck by peoples faith in something I couldn't understand...

I have come along way since then, and have learned the truth about humans is somewhere inbetween.

sheep on the right.
goats on the left.

i'm now just so glad to be a sheep of His...regardless of the trouble we see.

Hello Via;

Speaking for Christian Forum Site, many of us have come a long way since we joined. I remember when you and I fellowshipped here back in 2017.

Today many of us are blessed as iron sharpens iron. Proverbs 27:17 - ESV

God bless you, sister.

Back