1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

A quick Hi,

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Reborn, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Hello its just a quick hi as its taken me some time to find the button to post this. I am from England down in the not so sunny south at the moment but the colours of Autumn are strikingly beautiful. I enjoy bird watching, painting in Watercolour or Acrylics and generally any type of craft. I have been a Christian now for just over 4 years and will also be coming up to my 4th year of being dry from alcohol. That's what's so amazing because God helps me every day! I have other problems to get over but hopefully I can find some answers here when the time is right.

Jeffin likes this.
  2. Thanks for the welcome, I have just read the links you gave me and quite happy to follow. :)
  3. Good to hear!
  4. Hi Bitsy! Its a short visit here tonight and sleep is calling me so blessings to you all and see you again soon.
    Bitsy Griffin likes this.
  5. Sleep well! You'll most likely be up way before me since I'm on the Eastern Coast of the U.S.A.
  6. Hello and welcome to CFS!!
  7. Welcome to CFS Reborn. Can't wait to see your paintings. :D
  8. Hi all, thanks for the welcomes. I shall look to see how and where to post a painting but please dont expect anything special, I am self taught and enjoy splashing the paint around when time allows.
  9. I'm sure your paintings are just beautiful :]
  10. Welcome to the forum, Reborn!!!
    I praise God for your salvation and sobriety :)

See you around!