1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

a birthday

Discussion in 'Humor' started by JG27_chili, Nov 10, 2010.

1. It all began with an iPhone...
    March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday, and I got him an iPhone.
    He just loved it. Who wouldn't?

[​IMG]

I celebrated my birthday in July, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
    [​IMG]

My daughter's birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.

[​IMG]

September came by so for her birthday i got my wife an iRon.

[​IMG]
    It was around then that the fight started......​

What the wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.

forgivenWretch likes this.
  2. LOL, oh goodness.

3. I thought you really got an iPhone and I was going to ask you about itl. But you are just goofing off as usual :rolleyes:

I didn't even noice it was in the humor section.

4. OOOO GS .................O man that was gooood. i sent it to my boss because of a similar situation with him. He bought his wife an electronic bath scale. She mentioned 1 a while back and on her B day he bought her 1 thinking she wanted that.................NOT!!!!!! he was in trouble for 3 months. So to make up for it he bought her a car battery for valentines day cuz her car battery died. He put a card on it saying........... I will never die for you. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpppppppppppppsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he still has scars on his butt hehehehehe:D

Chili out

5. Ya can't check your weight with a box of chocolates, and ya can't start your car with a dozen roses. Those were perfectly good gifts! Wimmin! :D