1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by moocashs, Jul 30, 2009.

Hi Everyone,

Moocashs from Singapore. Newbie ! Hope to know more people here and learn from one another. May God bless you ! Keep in touch.

2. [​IMG]

Hi there! I am so happy you found our forum. I'm looking forward to fellowship with you.

Blessings, Cheri
  3. God Bless and welcome . That is great to see you here and looking forward to hearing more from you .
  4. Howdy!! Howdy!! Howdy!! :)

And Welcome!!!! :groupray:
  5. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. ( Galatians 6:2,10)
  6. Hey moocashs,

Welcome to the forum mate...Great to have you here..:)

God Bless
  7. Singapore? How awesome!

Welcome to the forum.

Many blessings to you.

8. I love your testimony!! kinda reminds me of mine:cool::D hey brother!! welcome to CFS!! YOU WILL LIKE IT HERE!! hey a Q/ do you know Amandaz? She is Singaporin... your country. Just wonderin
    hey brother from another mother Im glad you showed up.
    May God bless you abundantly!!:israel::):D
    Chili out

9. Hi ya, Moocash! I'm your neighbour hehehe. God Bless you.
    Welcome and have a pleasant stay.

Apa macam hidup di singapore?
  10. Hello and a big ol' welcome to the board hope you enjoy your stay here.
    GBU Tavy
  11. [​IMG]
    welcome here to the forum!
  12. hello

im interesting in.................May God bless you

13. Welcome from another new member. I like you, am hoping to learn a lot here. Hope to see you around the forum. God bless.
  14. [​IMG]Moocash....

May the Lord 'bless' you on this site...