What's the word?

If I were to look anywhere, not for prophets, but for a word from the Holy Spirit, similar to the child Samual, I would be looking to the Charismatic churches.
1 Corinthians 13:8-10 does not agree with you where it says........
" Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."

No true Christian would add to Scripture or take away from Scripture. (A false teacher might, and that way we would know them.)
Here are some Bible verses concerning adding to or taking away from the Bible.

Revelation 22:18-19: "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

Deuteronomy 12:32: "You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you"

Proverbs 30:5-6: "Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar."

The interpreted messages I have heard in the past are the same as any pastor would give from the pulpit. Encouragement, teaching, and edification.

(Sadly, I don't attend that church now due to health issues. I wish I did.)
Robin, you said..........."No true Christian would add to Scripture or take away from Scripture".

THAT is the point!!!!

I don't know any prophets, I only know very humble people who, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, give us a word from the Lord. :)
There are NO Prophets or Apostles today.

We have the written, complete Word of God. What is needed today is TEACHERS of the word not prophets.

THere can be NO Apostles becuase an Apostle had to be an eyewitness of the resurrection according to the Bible.

It seems that at least one major point that they ALL have in common, is that when we, begin to push God aside and blend into the ways of the world.. he would send a prophet to remind His people to repent and return their heart to Him. The people would go through the motions on the holy days, and simply treat God as a sort of talisman or genie, or something. Is that not the equivalent of what we see happening today? Do we ever think that maybe the fault is not with the corrupt politicians, or the rioters, or whatever other "bad" groups we can name? But maybe we, the "christians", may need to ask God
the "christians", may need to ask God to "search our hearts"?
yes we need to have the mind to check our personal faith and practice,,
For me I am totally accepting with your writing. I am open to say different kinds of preachers in this generation, on self proclaimed ministers, devil made preachers (light of Angel), and religious organizational preachers and prosperity preachers... All preachers are not belongs to Christ. They right preachers never going to preach on prosperity only,,

The word of God saying ,,
John 1:13 we are children of God
1 Peter 1:9 saying we are special chosen generation, Royal priesthood,
many other verses are saying ,, we are the body of Christ
the role of the child of God is very very great between all other roles ,,
Prophets are need to give their lambs for their sins
Prophets are used by God to warn the people
but we are the people with full redemption,,

Last edited:
Self proclaimed ministers are rapidly growing. innocent new believers are following them,, These preachers are not with the knowledge of Bible and people are also not with the knowledge of Bible message..
This is indeed a very REAL problem.... and I am sorry that you are facing this BEAST as you attempt to deliver the TRUTH of the Gospel.
Again... I will be praying for you Brother IND.

This sheds a whole new light on Evangelism... as it's one thing to bring in the Gospel on fresh soil... but to have to CORRECT error in doctrine is a totally different thing.

This is indeed a very REAL problem.... and I am sorry that you are facing this BEAST as you attempt to deliver the TRUTH of the Gospel.
Again... I will be praying for you Brother IND.

This sheds a whole new light on Evangelism... as it's one thing to bring in the Gospel on fresh soil... but to have to CORRECT error in doctrine is a totally different thing.
Please pray for our mission works here in India.. we appreciate your prayers.. we need prayer supporters and all kinds of partners to run the ministry in good way..
please pray please pray

Self proclaimed ministers are rapidly growing. innocent new believers are following them,, These preachers are not with the knowledge of Bible and people are also not with the knowledge of Bible message..

Amen! 🙏
2 Corinthians 2
14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere. 15 For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, 16 to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ

Amen! 🙏
2 Corinthians 2
14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere. 15 For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, 16 to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ

Hello miracles;

At one time many new believers who desire to serve started without the knowledge of the Bible or it's message. But thanks be to God;

In the the Scripture what you provided is a spiritual emanation, or to go forth in one's desire to grow in Christ.

God bless you, miracles.

Back