Mobile App

Just curious if this fourm has a mobile app at all and has it been suggested?

Warmly in Christ.

Hello TransformedinChrist;

Yes, CFS has a mobile app for members who opt to use their cell instead of a desktop or laptop.

I use both.

I was at my optometrist yesterday and while waiting I checked the mobile app for New Posts.

What I did on my iPhone was type in www.christianforumsite.com on my safari and then save it.

Hello Pastor Gary and Panda;

Is there an easier way to link to CFS's mobile app?

God bless
you and thank you.
I don't believe the app it available anymore. I know that for a short time, we used something, but I just barely remember it at all. I just have it saved as one of my favorites and tap on it whenever I need to.

Hello TransformedinChrist;

I thought out about this and believe you can still save the url www.christianforumsite.com on your phone by using Safari or a different search engine.
I am no expert but I believe the forum doesn’t have a mobile app., rather what the forum does have is a mobile version and a desktop version for viewing.

Panda please correct me when I go astray here.

The forum’s software detects what type of device you are accessing the site with and then presents either a “mobile view” or a full “desktop view” as appropriate to the device, eg cell phone, tablet
vs laptop or desktop device.

I am no expert but I believe the forum doesn’t have a mobile app., rather the forum does have is a mobile version and a desktop version for viewing.
Panda, please correct me when I go astray here. The forum’s software detects what type of device you are accessing the site with and then presents either a “mobile view” or a full “desktop view” as appropriate to the device, eg cell phone, laptop or desktop device.

Hello blueskies and Panda;

Did I "grandfather" the CFS app on my cell phone? Or as blueskies shared, I may have a mobile version. I am able to log on and send a post or pm like normal.

Mobile app
vs mobile version.

I feel we're all on the same page but just explaining differently.

Back