the man in the Middle said i could come

I just listened to an interview with Alistair... I did not realize he has been pastor of Parkside Church for 40 years. WOW....
That is a very long time. Another pastor I absolutely love listening to is Carter Conlon from Times Square Church.

the man in the Middle said i could come. this is deep this statement is anointed. the thief on cross accepted what Christ said to him after he said remember me. then Christ said today you will be with me in paradise. all this was simply done By Faith . honestly i dont get it why people ignore this kind of stuff. honestly there will be 3 -4 pages of discussion on types music in the Church. to why i dont attend Church.. or what makes a marriage ..​

pretty soon some one will want to discount what Alistair said.. i wonder was he a Baptist Pentecost a non denom or what..​

what does it take to get the Body of Christ excited? does this scripture doing any thing ?​

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.​

he has something instore for all who are saved.. does any of this interest anyone? do we savor the things of God or Man ?

sometimes in Church with people who are Christians .there like the rock song titel by foreigner Cold as ice

pretty soon some one will want to discount what Alistair said.. i wonder was he a Baptist Pentecost a non denom or what..
After walking with Christ 50 years to this exact date (Mar 17th 1974) and having been through Charismatic/Baptist/Pentecostal/Non Denom/Reformed/Lutheran since then, but always keeping the message of the Cross central in my heart, I won't discount here what Alistair Begg said. (BTW, Begg is Reformed)

Not sure what this says about me... but... Alistair Begg is one of my favourite preachers. He used to be on my Christian radio station daily.
His humility and deep compassion allows him to teach in such a way where the message hits the heart.

After walking with Christ 50 years to this exact date (Mar 17th 1974) and having been through Charismatic/Baptist/Pentecostal/Non Denom/Reformed/Lutheran since then, but always keeping the message of the Cross central in my heart, I won't discount here what Alistair Begg said. (BTW, Begg is Reformed)

Good morning, crossnote;

Thank you for your wonderful post and testimony. When you wrote "after walking 50 years" you're referring to yourself, correct?

I'm blessed to learn this about you. From the smorgasboard of Churches you attended, are you folks now attending a Reformed Church?

God bless you, brother.

i am not a Big reformed fan nor apostolic . but as long as they dont come in and say i am wrong /lost because its not their way. i am good and yes both sides has them that feel that way. ive met General Baptist and southern Baptist and many other Baptist. that think they helped translate the Bible . saved is saved

5 one Lord one faith one Baptism
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

i had a women get mad at me because i was ordained Gen Baptist preaching in a southern Baptist Church. i simply preached the word never touched either doctrine .

a old time preacher man i knew once said he was glad he got saved before becoming a Baptist . i liked what Alistair Begg had to say its all good

Good morning, crossnote;

Thank you for your wonderful post and testimony. When you wrote "after walking 50 years" you're referring to yourself, correct?

I'm blessed to learn this about you. From the smorgasboard of Churches you attended, are you folks now attending a Reformed Church?

God bless you, brother.
I'm sorry for the abrupt/blunt/curt answer I gave in post #9.

This second question of yours deserved a better reply than a blunt 'no'.
At the moment, we are not attending any Church, and here's why.
My wife has a poor immune system and is extremely concerned of picking up a sickness/disease. She hasn't been to Church since Covid. I was going to Church (not Reformed) a month into Covid but soon became convicted that if I carried a virus home from Church and she contracted something serious, I'm not sure my conscience could deal with it. Please pray in that regard.
(I still support the Church we were attending in prayers and tithes, but it's not the same :( )

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the abrupt/blunt/curt answer I gave in post #9.

This second question of yours deserved a better reply that a blunt 'no'.

At the moment, we are not attending any Church, and here's why.
My wife has a poor immune system and is extremely concerned of picking up a sickness/disease. She hasn't been to Church since Covid. I was going to Church (not Reformed) a month into Covid but soon became convicted that if I carried a virus home from Church and she contracted something serious, I'm not sure my conscience could deal with it. Please pray in that regard.
(I still support the Church we were attending in prayers and tithes, but it's not the same :( )
(I still support the Church we were attending in prayers and tithes, but it's not the same

i certainly can understand your situation and i really appreciate the last sentence .. see there are those who can attend but simply will not./

then there are those who want to but can not due to circumstances. i like your conviction and rest assured God understands :)

I'm sorry for the abrupt/blunt/curt answer I gave in post #9. This second question of yours deserved a better reply than a blunt 'no'. At the moment, we are not attending any Church, and here's why. My wife has a poor immune system and is extremely concerned of picking up a sickness/disease. She hasn't been to Church since Covid. I was going to Church (not Reformed) a month into Covid but soon became convicted that if I carried a virus home from Church and she contracted something serious, I'm not sure my conscience could deal with it. Please pray in that regard.
i certainly can understand your situation and i really appreciate the last sentence .. see there are those who can attend but simply will not./
then there are those who want to but can not due to circumstances. i like your conviction and rest assured God understands :)

Hello crossnote;

It's all good between us, brother. I was having lunch today with a buddy and he said that since Covid, a lot of lives have been changed and for some it's not the same today. The worst part is human relationships and in the Church has intensified because of the virus. Go figure.

In our prayers, for
you and your wife, crossnote, I'm grateful God understands and is also guiding you folks.

God bless
you.

after the virus was just a excuse for many to quit Church. i under stand with cross note and others im sure .Church use to mean something
My Dear Forgiven... I love your passion for church. I can see how DEEPLY you believe in church. You and I have spoken privately and you were kind enough to look over a fellowship that I shared with you that is only 3 miles from my home which is really walking distance for me and in a straight line. ( so that I can't get lost... HA ). I appreciate your zeal regarding the IMPORTANCE of attending a REAL CHURCH.

I made the commitment to you that I would try it for a month... and I just wanted to let you know that I intend on keeping my promise.

I will be going to church this Sunday. :D

Last edited:
My Dear Forgiven... I love your passion for church. I can see how DEEPLY you believe in church. You and I have spoken privately and you were kind enough to look over a fellowship that I shared with you that is only 3 miles from my home which is really walking distance for me and in a straight line. ( so that I can't get lost... HA ). I appreciate your zeal regarding the IMPORTANCE of attending a REAL CHURCH.

I made the commitment to you that I would try it for a month... and I just wanted to let you know that I intend on keeping my promise.

I will be going to church this Sunday. :D
that is all it takes its not going to Church .its what you get out of going to Church . many walk into a Church like Morris the cat picky eater. which means they are just going through the motions

Back