Mind Control 2

The sin nature in mankind is contrary to God's nature in mankind could not please God as long as this sin nature was in mankind.
What God did was to institute the Mosaic law so that it could be used to control or suppress the sin nature. The law did not and could not free mankind of the sin nature but was simply a means of controlling that nature so that it would not have the liberty to manifest itself in total freedom.
We need to get fixed in our minds that the law was simply a means of controlling or suppressing the old sin nature resident within.
It also needs to be fixed in our minds that they were totally unaware that this was what was happening all they knew is that they either obeyed or disobeyed the law.
As long as they obeyed the law they maintained a relationship with God and if they failed to obey the law the relationship with God ceased to exist.
This simply means they did not have a birthed relationship with God our father through "Christ in you."

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, And they shall be to me hey people:" Hebrews 8:10.
This covenant belonged to Israel exclusively!

We know the manifestations of the flesh, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, etc. Galatians 5:19-21.
The purpose of the Mosaic law was to control the Sin nature with the mind.
"O wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind by myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin" Romans 7:24–25.
The "body of this death" is nothing more then the old sin nature waging war against the soul mind and body of mankind.

The sin nature in mankind is contrary to God's nature in mankind could not please God as long as this sin nature was in mankind.
What God did was to institute the Mosaic law so that it could be used to control or suppress the sin nature. The law did not and could not free mankind of the sin nature but was simply a means of controlling that nature so that it would not have the liberty to manifest itself in total freedom.
We need to get fixed in our minds that the law was simply a means of controlling or suppressing the old sin nature resident within.
It also needs to be fixed in our minds that they were totally unaware that this was what was happening all they knew is that they either obeyed or disobeyed the law.
As long as they obeyed the law they maintained a relationship with God and if they failed to obey the law the relationship with God ceased to exist.
This simply means they did not have a birthed relationship with God our father through "Christ in you."

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, And they shall be to me hey people:" .
This covenant belonged to Israel exclusively!

We know the manifestations of the flesh, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, etc. .
The purpose of the Mosaic law was to control the Sin nature with the mind.
"O wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind by myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin" –25.
The "body of this death" is nothing more then the old sin nature waging war against the soul mind and body of mankind.

Hello @Noblemen,

The law was never given as a means of salvation or life; was it? It was given to reveal to man the utter impossibility of attaining to righteousness by his own works, and to lead him to Christ.
(Rom. 3:20; 4:15; 5:20; 6:5; 7:7; Gal. 2:21; 3:18,21; Gal. 3:19,24; 1 Tim. 1:9, Heb. 7:19; 10:1)

God is not concerned with improving the old nature, it is not capable of pleasing Him: He has given us a new nature; which is also called, 'The Mind'; it delights in the law of God, and it's purpose is to please God. It does not need 'renewal', it does not need to be 'controlled'. We have the mind of Christ, in so much that we have received the new nature and know 'His council' and 'His purpose', and are renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created us, 'in Christ'.

It is the 'spirit' of our minds only, which requires renewal: for newly created, in Christ, we need to adjust to the new nature and submit to it's authority. (Romans 6), and reckon as dead all that is of the Old Nature, which, in God's estimation, died with Christ.

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
This would make God manipulative and dishonest .
The law is NOT to control or supress the sinful nature of man it is there for what the scriptures say it is for .
That sin might be seen to be exceedingly sinful. and all the rest that Paul speaks and teaches in Romans .
if we wish to grow in grace and in the knowledge fo God we needs must get our concepts and understanding from the scriptures not from our own reasoning .
No one is saved from the law and" what the law could NOT do through the weakness of sinful flesh ..................."
None was saved by the law before the crucifixion nor after it.
Nor is the sinful nature suppressed by the law but rather it is "made alive" as it were for the law provokes sin and by that sinners to do more sin not stop them.
It is there to convict men of sin . Not delude them .
God is a God or order .
What man needed first to know and understand that without God he is not only lost but also incapable of pleasing God by the law .External.
Yet while all that came out of Egypt were then 'saved' from the dominion of the Pharoah and the kingdom of Egypt and from cruel bondage . and all heard the same message went through the same baptism of Moses and the cloud. fed of the same spiritual bread and drank from the same spiritual ROCK . only TWO actually entered into the promise .Yet the promise was given to them all.
Joshua and Caleb not only was saved FROM Egypt .They also allowed God to get Egypt OUT of them. and change them to men of faith and vision.
Sin makes cowards of us all .
But righteosness makes us bold as a lion.
When Jesus was baptised he said it was to fulfill all righteosness.
There are only two forms of righteousness that I know of in the Bible.
That which is of the law .
and that which comes by faith.,
He fulfilled them both .
and if we are His in very truth the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in us and we are counted righteous through our faith in his great work on calvary .
The law because we are crucified with Christ and are dead because of sin.
Of righteousness because we are raised together with Him who was raised for our justification.
God is a just and righteous judge who will and does uphold the law .
Those without the law are judged without the law .Those with the law are judged accordign to the law and as Paul so proved in Romans whether with or without the law all are sold unto sin and guilty before God .be a man Jew or gentile.
Under the law then all are condemned not suppressed.
and as Abraham was counted righteous before the law and before he was circumcised. Then he si the father of them who are uncircumcised but believe in the promise even as he also is the father of them who circumcised whos faith is not in the law but in Him who was promised also .

There is only one just remedy for the sinfull nature of man . It is death.
and God condemned sin in the flesh .
The cross and crucifixion of Jesus Christ not only shows the awful sinfulness of sin and what it sin capable of .
But at the same time reveals the profound depths of Gods love and mercy to man kind .
Even as one of the thieves found out .
But as one thief found mercy and was given a promise the full weight and condemnation of God would have come upon the other unrepentant thief who received nothing but the laws just demands.

in Christ
gerald

Back