LORD, TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Thank You Father for this brand new year!!! I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I thank You for forgiveness in that You forgive all of your children for all of our sins. I thank You for brand new things to come this year. I thank You for this time that You are giving us right now. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ, I thank You for my family and friends and all of those You have placed in my life.

I thank You for this day as this is a day that a lost soul will come to You and accept you as their Lord and Savior. I thank You for the hungry that You have fed, the blind that can see, the deaf that can hear, the abused that has been delivered, the sick that You have healed.

Lord, I lift up those who are broken hearted and feel that there is no end, I lift up those who are struggling and feel that they are in a dark place. Lord, I lift them all up to You for deliverance, for healing, for restoration and for comfort.

There is so much to be thankful for and I will never be able to name it all. But just know that I thank You for all that You do. I thank You for answered prayer whether it's a "yes" or "no". I trust in You and know that all that You do is for my best interest. I thank You and love you very much Father. In Jesus name I pray.....AMEN

2Ti 2:24 — 2Ti 2:26
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Thank You Father for granting unto us all the gift of repentance, so that we can deliver ourselves out of the snare of the enemy.

And Thank You for all Your precious promises for in Them are always yes and Amen.

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

In Jesus Name I thank You, Amen

'According to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him.'

(Eph 3:11,12)

'Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy,
and find grace to help in time of need.'

(Heb 4:16)

Oh, God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Father by the faith of Him.
We thank you that we can approach your throne of grace, with boldness and confidence, knowing that our access in Christ Jesus, is sure. That nothing can separate us from your love, which is ours by the faith of Him, Who loved us and gave Himself for us. We can come with open arms in expectation, knowing that you delight to give, and that all our needs will be met in you.

Thank you, Father.

In the Name of Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Amen

Thank You, Jesus, for loving me even in times where I am unlovable. You weigh the hearts and You know me better than I know myself. I sincerely thank You for your unfailing love, mercy, and grace. When I cry, You are there. When I laugh, You are there. Your Presence means more to me than earthly riches. Your Love is unchanging and You are faithful where I have been faithless. I love You!

I am thankful for Yeshua, Thank you for loving me when I stray and I can.t really feel your presence.
Lord You know I have had a rough life thank you for being there to encourage me through your word and your people. Help me to love others around me especially where I live in Jesus name I pray Amen

Back