Fillan - Welcome to the CFS Community

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Fillan - Welcome to the Forum

We ask this of all new members.

Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Senior Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum.

Hellooooo, welcome in from the UK to Bonny Wee Scotland. I Love the Highlands and Edinburgh .

Do you/ or have you ever owned a kilt? 😊

I had one when I was little, my mum used to make me wear one because she was obsessed with Scotland. And I love the bagpipes.

She even gave me a Scottish name...

Oh, and I love tatties and neeps ...

Hope you like our wee company.🙏

Hello Everyone. Thank you for your kind words of welcome! Good to be here. God Bless You All :)

I am from the UK too, in Manchester, and have enjoyed many holidays in Scotland.
Hi Cosia. I had a friend in church, an older brother, now with the Lord, who was from Manchester. When we learned to understand each other's accents it was grand. I flew from Manchester Airport a couple of times, looks like a great city, I should pay a visit sometime. :)

Hellooooo, welcome in from the UK to Bonny Wee Scotland. I Love the Highlands and Edinburgh .

Do you/ or have you ever owned a kilt? 😊
Hello Via dolarossa! I love the Highlands too, especially Highland Perthshire. About 1 hour travel from the gritty city to the Pine forests and Lochs. Was up there first week of January, a good time to go. No midges, tourists or ticks :)

I had a kilt for a wedding when I was a child. I hope that counts! God Bless You :)

HA.... I'm late to the party also.... HELLO Fillan... Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
We are a friendly bunch from all over the globe. I think I might be the only one who lives in the COLDEST region of
Northern Ontario... and just in case you've heard the rumours of mis-information... we don't all actually live in igloos. HAHA.

Back