Fathers day

as we gear up for fathers day/ one let us honor all our father past present future. as i say we shouldn't need a day on the colander to honor Dads or Moms . its good to set a day on the calendar to honor them. we are Told to honor Mother and father/

in the Morning i will go to the pulpit to deliver a fathers day message. so instead of trying to stay in tradition i will take it a different way.

my thoughts goes to the Love a father had towards his son found in Luke 15 known as the prodigal ( Rashly or wastefully extravagant. } son

instead of trying to type/post which would be full of typos :whistle:.. this is the out line of the message with the verses

we start in verses 12 & 13 we caption this the departure he asked for his inherence. then took a journey into a far country . we find in 1st peter 1: 4 -5 WE have a inherence incorruptible , undefiled , that fadeth not away kept by the power of GOD .

14-16 the pleasures of sin for a season Hebrews 11:25 the misery of the far country

17 - 19 the repentance he was busted disgusted hit rock bottom fed and ate with the pigs. money run out buddies left him high dry... the sacrifices of God are a broken and contrite spirit psalm 51:17

20-22 the return john 6:37-40

23-24 Amazing Grace romans 5:20-21

much like the fathers love towards his rebellious son our heavenly fathers LOVES US AND STANDS AND WATCHES FOR OUR RETURN EVERY MOMENT WE FORSAKE HIM * careful we dont get the green eyed monster like the brother.. who felt he had earned every thing because he felt he had done no wrong.

to all the fathers out there Happy FATHERS DAY.

Let's not forget our heavenly Father:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory,
for ever and ever. amen

Let's not forget our heavenly Father:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory,
for ever and ever. amen

God bless you, crossnote;

Happy Father's Day to you, brother.

Back