1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Zambian inmates in need of pen pals

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by SergioL, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Hello everyone. I have a letter from a Zambian inmate who wishes to have a pen pal. I am already writing to another inmate in the same prison and therefore I can't write to him myself. It's not recommended to write to more than one inmate at the time, since they can become jealous of each other (that's what the pastor that is ministering to them has said). I can scan the letter and send it to you if you are interested in becoming his pen pal. This prisoner is on death row. He is a Christian. Please let me know.
  2. Hello SergioL,
    I may be able to help...please scan the letter and send it to me and I shall endeavour to reply directly myself, however if not I will ensure someone does.
    "I announce to thee all sins will be forgiven".
  3. Thanks! I will soon send it to you by private message.

Forum brethren, in a few days I will receive more letters, so please don't hesitate to volunteer later on.
  4. I may have other who might be able to help in the future. I shall let you know.
  5. Thanks, I have just sent you a PM.
  6. I've replied to you. I'll speak via PM regarding this.