1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Your Posting Space.

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by LysanderShapiro, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Just for fun, post a picture of your desk area, home office, work space, etc, from where you may office contribute to the forum.

Here's my view from where I post at work.

Office.JPG

Cturtle, Euphemia and Juk says Amen and like this.
  2. Is that Lotus Notes?

3. Haha no, it's Raiser's Edge -- a fundraising software.

4. I should have had the Christian Forum open ;)

Ravindran likes this.
  5. Thank God! The last thing to see on a Friday evening is someone using Lotus Notes :D

I will post mine on Monday.. I am somewhere else right now.. My office space just changed.. They bounce around contractors like us so frequently!

6. Yep, I understand :) I usually either just post from here, home, or on my commute between. I look forward to seeing the space, Ravindran.

7. Here's mine! Tropicalbound.JPG

Cturtle, Euphemia, Juk and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  8. Great work space, but a little too minimal, don't you think? ;)

9. Yeah!! The center screen has your post, but it's too washed out to see.

LysanderShapiro likes this.
  10. Oh, so it does!

11. Here ya go....

[​IMG]

With your op :)

12. Gotta love the Yankee Candles.

13. I do very much... there are two more off camera. Can't get them overseas.

14. desktop.jpg

Cturtle, Euphemia and Juk says Amen and like this.
  15. I have a very large walk in closet where I have all my Ham gear set up, plus two computers and all kinds of cool electronic gadgets I have acquired through the years. My wife prefers I keep all my ugly looking stuff out of sight. I call it my sanctuary, where the Lord and I hang out all the time.

jsfb_dsc_0234.jpg

16. Good work stations people.
    A lot of the time (like now) I am mobile. I could be on these forums in my car, shopping, walking, at work etc.
    A lot of my postings are done at work; I'll get a photo tomorrow. :)

17. Cool! That's a really old O-Scope... haven't seen one of them in years. Yea, I too am in the basement - in Europe that means, the main entry, in the back... everyone else is upstairs. Just me and the fish. :)

/ likes this.
  18. I had a guy come in where I work and we started talking about ham radio, and he told me to come over his house and he would give me a OS. It's an old "tektronics" dual trace. I mostly use it to monitor my modulation on SSB signals.

Abdicate likes this.
  19. image.jpg Mines nice and basic; I call it the W1. It's my computer at work.
    Off of my phone of mobile 1. :)

20. Send the sunshine here :)