1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Young Life

Discussion in 'College and Youth' started by FindingAWay, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Young Life

So for those of you who have children, I thought you should know about this really awesome Christian organization called Young Life.
    Its for High School kids but there is also a branch called Wyld Life for middle school aged kids and Young Life College which is obviously for college students. Young Life is even International.
    As far as I know, there is some kind of local Young Life group in almost every town/city (especially big ones). There is one here in Aiken, SC and I love it. We go on trips to Young Life Camps around the country (going to Frontier Ranch in Colorado in June) and get together every monday.
    Its not a Bible study though. Its more like a way for young people to actually start their relationship with God and Jesus Christ.
    If you're a parent and wanna get your kid more involved with their faith, then this is definitely the place to do it. Or if you're a college student who wants to help high schoolers in their faith, then you can be a Young Life leader in your local area.

you can go to this site for more information.
    Young Life Home