YOU GOT TROUBLES? Part 1

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

YOU GOT TROUBLES? Part 1

Psa 77:2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
Psa 77:3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
I COMPLAINED AND MY SPIRIT WAS OVERWHELMED- IT IS APPARENT THAT FOCUSING ON THE PROBLEM, COMPLAINING ABOUT MY CIRCUMSTANCES AND JUST A GENERAL BAD HABIT ARE ONLY GOING TO LEAD IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL

Psa 77:5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
Psa 77:6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
IT WAS TIME TO REMEMBER WHO GOD WAS AND WHAT HE HAD ALREADY DONE FOR US!

Psa 77:7 Will the Lord cast off forever? and will he be favorable no more?
Psa 77:8 Is his mercy clean gone forever? doth his promise fail forevermore?
Psa 77:9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
WILL HE CAST OFF FOREVER- IS THIS GOD’S HEART TOWARD YOU? BASED ON YOUR ANSWER HOW DO YOU THINK GOD SEE’S YOU?

Psa 77:10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
Psa 77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
Psa 77:12 I will meditate also of alL thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Psa 77:13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
I WILL REMEMBER- IT IS TIME TO BRING TO REMEMBRANCE THE POWER, MERCY AND GRACE OF OUR GOD!

Psa 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
Psa 77:15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
Psa 77:16 The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
Psa 77:17 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
Psa 77:18 The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
Psa 77:19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps6 are not known.
Psa 77:20 Thou leddest thy people1 like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

THIS IS A GOD WHO WOULD MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH- HE WOULD LITERALLY PAY ANY PRICE TO SAVE YOU AND BRING YOU INTO CLOSER FELLOWSHIP WITH HIMSELF. ARE YOU GOING THRU TRAILS IN YOUR LIFE-

Back