You are the righteousness of God

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

You are the righteousness of God

2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

This was the greatest swap in history, on the cross Jesus took all our sin and gave us His righteousness.
1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

In Christ , when God views us in Christ He sees all the goodness and virtue of His Son. He loves and accepts us with the same love and acceptance He has for His Son. You cannot be loved more for He loves you with the measure of love that He has for His son. He is pleased with you to the measure He is pleased with His son, you cannot be more acceptable to God than you are in Christ. If you are having any other thoughts than these they are part of the unregenerate mind and need to be brought to the cross. Find yourself in Christ Christian and you will find the man or woman you were created to be! Dare to believe God at His Word and you will see His power manifest! selah.

Colossians 3

Rules for Holy Living

1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.

Thankyou God for loving me so much that you sent your Son to die for me that I might have life eternal.Thankyou God ,for your great love and acceptance .:jesus-cross:

Thank you son for that word.:preach:

Back