You Are The Healed: Reason 04

MichaelH

Inactive
The Leader of the Church has never changed

Col_1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Reason 4!!! Praise God. So much evidence here that shows it's not God's will or good pleasure that we stay full of sickness or disease that takes away quality of life and is a hindrance to the plan of God for our lives.

Remember the Reason Paul was given for being saved from that ship wreak. In the plan we need to stay healthy, alert, and able.

Jesus is the Head of the Church! That He might have, Might appear, Might arise, come up on stage, to hold first place in our churches today.

We are the healed because it was the will of our head and King the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now some don't care much about what Jesus thought, and figure they ought to be the head of their own church. Boards vote Pastors in and vote them out. Pastor change Jobs when some better church comes up. All this without seeking a peep from the head. They teach what they want and teach contrary to the great example the Head of the Church gave them.

Smart folk follow the example of the Master, to be like Him. The Lord won't bother much with the dumb ones. How hard is it to read and see how Jesus responded and follow that example. Jesus said, you seen me, you seen the Father and Jesus went about Healing .............

Some that it was his will to heal?
Just those that did not need their character built up?
Only on Sunday just to upset the Pharisees?

Mat_4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Mat_9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Act_10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Now you might say that we can't follow Jesus and be like Him. We pray for healing and some die anyway. Now, now........ Jesus was Jesus and we got to keep it in the real. That sounds like a fine sob story and full of excuses but as Christians we ought to stick with scripture.

1Jn_4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
(Mat 10:24-25)

Jesus said the Works I do, Ye shall do also because I go to the Father and send the Same Holy Spirit to you that I have. Don't think the Holy Spirit lost any ability when He came to us. Some think He did, but I promise, the same Holy Spirit Jesus had is with us today.

As a kid I wanted to learn how to ride a bike. (Key Word WANTED) Just because I failed 10 times did not mean I gave up and wrote about how it was not the will of God for me to ride a bike. Of course we all fall way short, but we can learn, grow and get to the place where we don't fall short anymore.

Jesus will to heal. Be thy will..........................

Now some folk get a bit confused bless their hearts. They pray for healing based on what Jesus prayed in the Garden. Lord if it be thy will take this cup from me. They pray the same prayer for healing. Lord if it be thy will, please heal me, or heal sister Mary, O' Lord.

They are looking at the Wong be thy will prayer. Besides, Jesus was not having a healing meeting in the Garden, and He was not confused about the will of God.

You just can't pray a scripture and twist it all out of context then expect any results. We need to use the Word for the context it was given to us. This is why we have so many books about why it's passed away, God won't and God hardly ever does.
Unfortunately anyone can write a book, I wish they had some standard IQ test before any book could be legally published. Sadly there is not.

And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
(Luk 5:12)

Here is that same request to the Lord that people have been praying for over 100's of years. Lord, you can do all things, make mountains, your so great. If it be thy will, please heal me.

If every things was recorded that Jesus did, it will fill the World scripture says. This was hand picked by the Holy Spirit for us today. God is smart, He knew people would get off praying the wrong prayer about something He already gave his will on.

If it be thy will Lord you can make me Clean!!! What did Jesus say?

Now, Now......... We don't understand these things son, God might need you to get more character, You just never know. God is mysterious in all his ways.

Now some think He should have said that, and even convinced he said that.

What did Jesus say?

And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying
I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.
(Luk 5:13)

The man was full of leprosy and Jesus put his hand on him. That speaks volumes about His will, then Jesus said............. I WILL........... I WILL Be thou Clean.

Has the head of the Church ever changed?

If you and I were sick and we asked the Lord the same thing, but he told us it's not his will, but something different, then he would be a respecter of persons and changed somehow.

Jesus is the Same today......... Praise God
Jesus is the same yesterday.......... Glory!!
And He will remain the same forever........... That is shouting ground there!!!

Faith starts where the will of the Lord is known. If your sick, hurt, have disease, be encouraged that Your Lord has never changed and Healing is yours today.

What John say if you pray according to the will of God? He hears you and the petitions YOU desire are yours.

Amen!!!

I know this makes me happy, The Lord is faithful and has never changed one bit. We can have confidence in that.

Back