You Are Fruitful

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be
fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and
subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing
that moves upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28

God did not ‘instruct’ man to be fruitful, He ‘blessed’ man to be fruitful and multiply. Fruitfulness is a blessing you carry in your spirit. Fruitfulness is our nature. Everything you do should command divine results. Jesus said to us, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you” John 15:16.

Way before you knew enough to try to be fruitful, He gave you a nature of fruitfulness. Now, you walk in divine favour. The Bible says that your gates shall be open continually, kings shall bring gifts to you, strangers shall be your plough men, strange men your vine dressers.

Learn to recognise the blessings of God in your life. You are not ordinary! You are heirs of God. You are the answer that the world seeks. The bible says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” Romans 8:19. Go on therefore and display the glory of your Father in heaven.

SAY THIS:
Fruitfulness is in my spirit, multiplication is in my spirit, I have a spirit of dominion. Everywhere I enter, I take over. I subdue territories.

FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back