1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another New Person Here :)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by faeriecat, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Good day :)

I'm new to this forum. I'm semi new to Christianity ... again. I have a long story to tell. Short version is I left the Church and studied paganism for ... a couple decades really ... but after a major change in my life I found myself being led back to the Church. So here I am. Learning. Listening. And hoping to figure out what to do with the bubbles inside of me right now. LOL

Hope to listen and learn to have some great chats with y'all ...

2. Welcome to CFS! Blessings to you as you rededicate your life to Him and seek His truth! :)
  3. Thank you. :)

So do I just jump in? LOL

4. I'm kinda new too, but I think the Mods typically instruct a new member to review "Your Welcome Pack" and "Getting Started." Also, read a couple of posts in General Discussions relative to how to post and the guidelines that the Moderators have set up.

Then, I think, yeah, jump right in! The water's fine! LOL :)