1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Wretched.tv and Todd Friel

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Juk, Jun 21, 2015.

1. I really like Wretched.tv with Todd Friel. I believe that Mr.Friel is very biblically sound (apart from the fact that he allegedly believes in Calvinism, though I have not gotten any proof of it) and he is also very funny. I suggest that if you want some sound Bible doctrine with humor then you should try out Wretched.tv, which can be found on YouTube and on their own website. Phalanx.

2. No thank you !
    Googled him. Read some of his stuff and how he uses it - compared it to the word - big stretch.
    Blessings

Mykuhl, Euphemia and Juk says Amen and like this.
  3. He's got some pretty solid stuff, I listen to him on occasion and don't find anything wrong with what he is teaching. better than a lot of the guys on the radio

autumn oddity and Juk say Amen and like this.
  4. I'm putting my money (if I had to bet on it, that is) on him being a Calvinist:

-Soupy

5. sorry............I forgot.......thanks for the reminder.

-soupy

6. I like Todd Friel

Juk likes this.
  7. You're being sarcastic, right?