1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Worthless Right Now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I feel at my lowest right now. I just don't know what to do. Here's why.

I have a nephew who I love dearly, and my mom and I babysit him at least once a week. I try to say something to him, and my mom steps in and tries to say something different to over ride what I said. I'm sick of it soooo bad. That makes me feel like a worthless uncle to him. Help!!!!! I just don't know what to do. I feel like crying right now. :cry::cry:

2. Pray....

Pray again.

3. Thanks. I needed that.

Brother_Mike_V likes this.
  4. How can you feel "worthless": there is ONE who has given you worth...even by His blood that was shed on Calvary! Look up, Beloved, your redemption draws near.

Tressa likes this.

5. How can I feel worthless? Because I get treated like crap when I try to say something to my nephew. I feel like I just want to give up, but pray to God that I can get through this. And I mumble to myself about it. Then I move on and love on him some more. I know God is here for me. But, sometimes I feel like I'm alone when I get punched in the proverbial "stomach."

I love that kid very much, but when I get punched in the "stomach" it takes a lot out of me.