1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

World's Hottest Curry

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by BreathOfGod, Jul 12, 2008.

1. World's Hottest Curry

In honor of the Texas Chili thread in the humor section, I thought I'd post this news article that I heard on the radio a day or so ago......

World's Hottest Curry

Click the link above to read the article. A restaurant in London wanted to create the world's hottest curry. They make people sign a disclaimer before eating it, and people have experienced symptoms such as increased heart rate and dizziness.
  2. That almost sounds spicy enough for Cajun cooking.:p
  3. I would love to get some of that curry. I use jalapeno peppers in a lot of foods. If not then I use hot red pepper. If it doesn't burn my mouth, it isn't good. I had a British woman give some English curry that was pretty hot, and I really enjoyed it.
  4. jalopeno,s ouch i regret eating them the next day.:eek::eek:.

5. Ha ha .... Michael.... I know what you mean. Thanks but no thanks.:eek::eek:
  6. I like jalapenos, but since we've had these crazy salmonella attacks everyone is all paranoid to even touch one.

Thai chillies are H-O-T. Me, and my mother, and my grandmother love Thai food, and it's so those little red chillies that get you. Wooeeee!

But I do love some spice on my fried tofu....:D
  7. :eek: