1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Words from our Father to me

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by JG27_chili, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Words from our Father to me

These words are from the Holy spirit Himself. I am going through a heavy time in life now and it aint fun at all. These words I'm about to post are very very special to me. I have held on to these for some time now. Actually it was last Christmas that I received these words and recorded the conversation on paper. it was my present from God to me because of the love HE has for me. I believe now that these words can help all of us in 1 way or another so I am going to share this special gift with you. God is not knocking at my door HE is pounding on it! So here is my conversation with God

I have loved you with unconditional love.
    I have waited for you to come to my arms; that I may love you and give you salvation; so that you may live with ME for all eternity.
    I want to give you joy, peace and love, protection, happiness. I will give security for a future in this life.
    I want to grant you the desires of your heat; but you must believe in ME.
    I want to do a miracle in your life; but you must have faith and believe that I am the God of miracles.
    You must believe that I can heal you and I can heal all of your family of alcoholisim, drugs, and sickness. I can heal your heartof all the hurts from the past.
    I want to heal you in your body as well as in your soul. I want to erase all the past and heal the wounds that life and circumstances have brought you.
    But you must believe that I am the God of the impossible; that if I parted the sea to deliver my children out of Egypt, I can also do a miracle with you.
    I love you and am waiting for you Matthew.

Your Heavenly Father

These words cut me to the bone because it is true.
    happy New year everybody. I love you guys.:smiley100:
  2. That's great chili. Thanks for sharing.
  3. AMEN! That's God's love letter to you as well :) :)
    Luke 18:1 tells us that we should continue to pray and NEVER GIVE UP.
    This is just a season in your life, Chili! Remember, you have Jesus on your side!!!!!
    This too will pass.
    And I think it's awesome how God spoke to ya! Not many can hear His voice because we are just too deep in sin!

4. This has brought me through many times. My prayers are with you at this time.

Jeremiah 31:3
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 16:11
    Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
  5. I have been reading this letter countless times lately. Boy howdy , I need to hear these words constantly. The devil is attacking me from all directions. I have to keep focused on Jesus
  6. Praying for you , Chili . God will see you through . Just keep focused on Him and don't take your eyes away cause remember what happened to Peter when he did . He was sinking . You might feel like you are sinking right now but my brother , Jesus is right there to grab your hand and tell you to have faith .

Dear Chili .... Don' t let satan knock on your door and when he does you say " Jesus , will you get that for me "

We are all brothers and sisters here , Chili and we are all standing on God's promises that He will lift you up from the miry clay and put your feet on the rock to stay . Just believe . I know you do .

Blessings to you .... Love, Dusty .
  7. :smiley40:

8. Hey my Chilidawg, always remember that you are a toughy even though you don't think you are..hang in there my sweet friend and it will get better..
    pss...puppy loves you;)
  9. [​IMG]

Blessings to you Chili!

10. may all our hearts pound with the passion of His presence. we've been lifting you up in prayer my brother. and as PreciousPuppy has said that you are tougher than you think. i'm sure you know Gods Word about that, but yes my bro, you are a soldier of Christ - a soldier of the cross that can endure. so be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might (Eph 6:10) and Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil (Eph 6:11-18).

Col 1:11

(...in thy presence is fulness of joy. Amen)
  11. Inspiration in my inbox for you today my Chili, brother and friend .

Just Remember

When you think you're alone
    In the middle of the night
    When you've just had an awful dream
    And you're shivering with fright
    You lie there alone and scared
    And wonder if anyone cares
    If you look into your heart
    You'll always find Me there

Sometimes life is just too hard
    And you need to get away
    You need someone to talk to
    Who will listen to what you say
    Someone who will let you know
    That they'll always be there
    When you can't find anyone
    Just remember that I care

When there is nowhere else to go
    You can always come to Me
    I promise that I'll be there
    In your greatest hour of need
    I'm sure you can find Me
    If you take the time for prayer
    When the whole world seems against you
    Just remember that I care

~Author unknown~
  12. Hey Chili,

Stay in the Throne Room of God until he says it's alright to leave. When you are being attacked, go to that secret place of God. He will protect you and not let anything happen to you. Stay in prayer, that is the key and stay so very close to God. He wants to do a mighty thing in your life but you must submit to Him and His ways first. That was a powerful letter the Holy Spirit gave you and yes, He is waiting on you Chili.

Let's pray,

Dear heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. I shut out all else from my life right now and draw close to You. I release my worries and concerns into Your hands. I let them go and lay them at Your feet. I share with You the secrets of my heart and ask You to share with me the secrets of Yours. Fill me afresh with Your Spirit so that I can enjoy Your love, peace, joy, and fulfillment in my life in greater measure than ever before. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

When you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

Matthew 6:6

God bless brother,

13. Submission

Interesting that Godbe4me just talked about submission cause that is what our Pastor’s sermon was about this AM .

When we give it all to Jesus …. Submitting to Him we are putting our total trust in Him with all or heart . Submission is us letting go and letting God work everything according to His will for our lives . When we submit to Jesus, He enables us to discern what God’s will is for our lives by waiting for the answer from Him

I know we live in a world that everything is instant and none of us like to wait but when we wait for God’s will , He teaches us patience and endurance , know that all things work together for His good .

Psalms 37 : 3-7

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
    4 Delight yourself in the LORD
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
    5 Commit your way to the LORD;
    trust in him and he will do this:
    6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
    the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
    7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
    do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.

God says wait …. Wait for the victory , wait for His timing , wait He says on Him and not our own thoughts or ways because His ways are better than our ways .

How do we wait ?

1.... Through prayer …… Luke 11: 9-10…. So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

2…… Through His Word …… Psalm 119:105….Your word is a lamp to my feet
    and a light for my path.

3…… Through Circumstances ….. 2 Corinthians 2:12….Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

4.... Through our Hearts ….. John 16:13….. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Isaiah 32: 17….The fruit of righteousness will be peace;
    the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.

5…. Through others … ( Always checking that it lines up with the Word of God ) …. Proverbs 12: 15 …. The way of a fool seems right to him,
    but a wise man listens to advice.

I like what she said that the Hebrews had a special name for God ….... “ El Olam ' which means everlasting God , the God who sees down the corridor of time
  14. I'm praying for you Chili.
    That shows who's side you're on. :smiley90: The only reason the enemy is after you is he doesn't have you, You belong to Jesus. Now those that don't belong to the Lord, the devil doesn't really care about bothering them, they already belong to him.
    The devil is a liar and the truth is not in him, so whatever he says, you can believe the opposite of what he is mouthing off to you. Keep your eyes on the Word of God not the circumstances. He's just giving it his best shot right now because he doesn't know what else to do to get you to give you. But you are not a quiter , you're more than a conqueror and won't give up! It's darkest before the dawn, so you are ready for a breakthough any minute!

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. When you are in trouble, call divert your problems to God, download your hopes in Him and wait for His ringtones

17. I like that. That's good
  18. I've enjoyed reading this amazing thread, too. It's just been another topic that has food going to my soul :D