Hey guys,

I was blown away by this statement Paul made in Galatians 5:6: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love." NKJV

Faith working through love!
I have been researching faith these past few months because it is a very important part of being a Christian. Faith is what moves God because without faith we cannot please Him. What about faith that does not work? Is God pleased when we have faith that has no results?

Without getting technical I want to inspire you to walk in Christ like love.

O how we lack real love in this world and then many wonder why we walk as powerless Christians. Love is challenging, but it is the commandment that fulfills the law. Jesus told us to love God and love others. We need to let go of unforgiveness and judgement of other people and learn to walk in true grace like Christ...

Love is the spiritual law that gives power to our faith. Love for God and love for others is what really matters. If we sow a seed and it is not in love, we basically render that seed void. 1 Corinthians 13:3 "And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing."

What if we actually start to obey the commandment of love and put it into action?

Wow... Christians will actually start to reflect Jesus to the world. We need to put love into action and we will see how Christ raises up a people who can walk by faith.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

Blessings(y)

Back