With Head Bowed

Saturday, September 07, 2013, 6:33 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “He Keeps Me Singing,” and then when I sat down to have my time with him, he put the song “As the Deer” in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Jeremiah 33 (NIV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%2033&version=NIV

I Will Hide My Face

The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah a second time, while he was still shut up in the court of the guard: “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. For thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the houses of this city and the houses of the kings of Judah that were torn down to make a defense against the siege mounds and against the sword: They are coming in to fight against the Chaldeans and to fill them with the dead bodies of men whom I shall strike down in my anger and my wrath, for I have hidden my face from this city because of all their evil.

The unsearchable things I did not know that the Lord Jesus has been showing me for the past seven years is all the evil and wickedness that exists within our government and with their allies; all the lies and deceptions; all the fakery and play acting; and how all this is leading up to this rule of the beast during the time spoken about in the prophecies of scripture, in particular in the Book of Revelation. I would never have known these things if the Lord Jesus and Father God and Holy Spirit had not chosen to reveal them to me, for I was ignorant of how utterly wicked the government of these United States of America truly is. I used to put hand over heart and pledge allegiance to the flag and to the republic for which this flag stood without thought to even consider what I was doing, because I was taught this from early childhood. I believed what I heard and saw in the news. I thought the Republicans were the good guys, and I thought our nation was a Christian nation.

Then the Lord opened my eyes and he let me see a glimpse of the reality of what is truly going on in this nation and with our government and with their actions worldwide. And, it was and is a horrible sight to behold. The Lord has shown me the atrocities committed by these United States, all in the name of being a Christian nation or a democracy or in the name of being humanitarian. An illustration I picked up from a movie was of a guy who knocked squirrels out of a tree and then he saved them, but he was heralded as a hero because no one knew he first knocked them out before he saved them. Well, that is what our government has been doing across the world and for some time now. First we create the chaos, disaster, uprising, etc., and then we go in as the hero to save the day, but we are really taking them over. And, we blame someone else for what we did.

Have you noticed how many of these types of scenarios there have been in just the past seven years? Have you noticed the seemingly domino effect of these uprisings across the Middle East and Africa, and how many of them end with overthrows of the government and with a transitional government set up by the international community? Have you noticed the continuity and consistency of language in these news articles about such incidences? The “international community” basically means “The New World Order.” A transitional government is the New World Order. The existing government and the rebels are the New World Order. If governments don’t cooperate with the “international community” they pay the consequences, i.e. if they do not bow to the beast they will pay with their lives or with the lives of their people.

And, when they speak of “rebels,” many times over the Lord has shown me that they are really speaking of followers of Jesus Christ who are giving testimony to their faith and the true gospel, so they are being killed by our government and their allies. And, yet we blindly wave our flags and support our troops and think our government is what it claims to be and that what they tell us is going on in these other nations is the truth. And, we believe the government-controlled media, and we think they are telling us the truth. But, what if it is all a lie; a clever deception by a very evil and wicked government? God sees and he knows, and he has hidden his face from Washington, D.C. because of all its wickedness. And, he will bring judgment on our nation for the wickedness of our leaders, but also because his church in America, overall, has forsaken her first love and has turned to follow after the gods of humankind. So, he will bring her back to himself through judgment.

Health and Healing

Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security. I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and rebuild them as they were at first. I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me. And this city shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it.

The Lord will first of all send judgment on our nation, but then he will revive his church and bring about the salvation of many people, by his grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. No human efforts can save our nation from the judgment of Almighty God. Our nation has been given over to this New World Order (or the beast), yet we are not to physically resist this takeover. Our battle is against spiritual forces and we fight not with the weapons of this world, but with our spiritual armor in place, which is why many will be killed for their stand for Jesus Christ. Yet, our trials and tribulations yet to come via this judgment will be used for good in the life of the church to get her to return to her first love and to set her on fire for Jesus Christ and for his gospel. And, she will ultimately be restored in the millennial reign of Jesus Christ and his saints on the earth. And, then there will be no more sin, sickness, disease, death, sorrow, grief, pain or tears, for our Lord will wipe the tears from our eyes and he will heal our broken hearts forever. Amen!

Multiplication

As the host of heaven cannot be numbered and the sands of the sea cannot be measured, so I will multiply the offspring of David my servant, and the Levitical priests who minister to me.”
The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: “Have you not observed that these people are saying, ‘The Lord has rejected the two clans that he chose’? Thus they have despised my people so that they are no longer a nation in their sight. Thus says the Lord: If I have not established my covenant with day and night and the fixed order of heaven and earth, then I will reject the offspring of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his offspring to rule over the offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them.”

Jesus Christ is of the line of David, and as followers of Jesus Christ we are his descendants. I believe very much so that my Lord is promising an increase in salvations via this judgment, and he is also promising a multiplication of his servants – his kingdom priests who minister to him through their obedience to his call, to his service, and to his eternal kingdom purposes in and through their lives. I believe he is showing me an increase (multiplication) of those who will bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in their lives, who will be his witnesses throughout the earth, who will hide their faces from wickedness and evil, and who will follow their Lord Jesus Christ to the death for the sake of his name.

The reproach that these servants of the Lord have had to suffer, and will yet suffer for the sake of his name, will be removed. Amen! Yet, though these servants of the Lord are despised and rejected of mankind, as was Jesus, God will honor them and their obedience by fulfilling his many promises regarding our hope and our future, by reviving his church, and by bringing many people from all nations to his holy mountain Zion, i.e. the New Jerusalem, the bride of Jesus Christ.

As the Deer / Martin J. Nystrom
Based off Psalm 42:1

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after You
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZv3jzOTE70

Back