wish me luck

Amen . I know she wants to quit the way she was talking to me yesterday she said she didn't even want to live anymore so I know shes not enjoying the money. I think she is just very worried that when she moves she won't have enough money to live until she finds a job. I've been praying to Jesus so much . I've never prayed this much I don't think. I stopped all my bad habits ...etc I'm trying my best

Bro - Please do not start with this - I will shape up and look I am not doing my bad habits now so please answer me stuff. Nothing ever is a lasting change when done in a desperate situation.

When you say I have stopped all my bad habits and I am trying my best is like waiting for the bad guy to break into your house and telling him to sit tight while you go pump some iron and get tough so you can throw him out.

That kind of stuff does not move God. Faith moves God.
At this point Alang.........direct her to some professional organizations that can help her in this. If she continues to talk she does not want to live........have her comitted to the hospital. Tell them and the authorities what is going on. Then if this guy comes around they can do something about it.

God Bless
Jim

Well, I will pray about it for you, for sure. It has nothing to do with luck, and all to do with this young woman's choices. We need to pray that she will choose to do what God wants, and eventually come to know Jesus personally, and that she will experience Him and His power working in and through her life to make it something beautiful for Him.

Take a stand - bind the strong man. Ask God to send for laborers of the field into her life.
Praying is good - but know how to put forth spiritual warfare with your praying is even better. Knowing how to use your authority in Christ is even more better. ;)

Yeah reading everything
Not making fun of you bro. Been there done that and God eventually jerked the slack out of me and put me to His word. I learned real quick that crying and begging and pleading and acting as if I can make deals such as look at me I am being real good now - well sir - it did not impress God at all. Shew I could tell that real easy.

He is moved by His word. He acts on His word.
Love ya bro
Jim

Not making fun of you bro. Been there done that and God eventually jerked the slack out of me and put me to His word. I learned real quick that crying and begging and pleading and acting as if I can make deals such as look at me I am being real good now - well sir - it did not impress God at all. Shew I could tell that real easy.

He is moved by His word. He acts on His word.
Love ya bro
Jim
I know I just have never been in a situation like this so I don't even know what to do at times. Just gotta put this all on the Lord . Would be a shame if she doesn't change and ends up like this forever I'd be sad but were all praying . I know by next week shell be here with me and my family , safe. Love you too man

Been praying a lot and refraining from my usual sin . what do you mean do something like actually help them . I took her food and brought her a pillow and blanket which she didn't have she was so happy she even text me last night saying how great it is finally having something to sleep with .
Alang, what you are doing. You have actually gone beyond the usual talk and gotten involved. You are putting your faith into action.
Just remember that you are "playing with fire", so be careful.

I know I just have never been in a situation like this so I don't even know what to do at times. Just gotta put this all on the Lord . Would be a shame if she doesn't change and ends up like this forever I'd be sad but were all praying . I know by next week shell be here with me and my family , safe. Love you too man
Alang here is something for you........
Proverbs 16:3 amp.
Roll your works / cares upon the Lord - commit and trust them wholly to Him
He will cause your (my) thoughts to become agreeeable to His Will - AND -
so shall Your Plans be established and succeed.

Bro simply in prayer give this care and this situation over to Him
Make up your mind that you are not going to do anything until you hear from Him
another words Stop Try To Figure It Out.
Then He will make your thoughts line up with His plan in this.
Then your plan is blessed and will come to pass.

It may not be easy at all times but stand your ground and you can Alang you can.
Blessings
JIm

Alang, what you are doing. You have actually gone beyond the usual talk and gotten involved. You are putting your faith into action.
Just remember that you are "playing with fire", so be careful.
I know I'm prepared for whatever the way I see it though if I don't help her no one will and she will be like this forever if she doesn't have someone to guide her. She said she felt comfortable and happy when she saw me yesterday. So I know I can do this or I have a chance at least. She thinks no one cares about her and she has no one but I think I'm changing her Mind on that

Jesus Christ is our defender. You cannot pray to angels.
Of course you can. The Bible tells us to pray for others. Asking an angel for help is completely within Biblical Christianity.
You fundies tend to forget that the word pray means "ask".

Alang here is something for you........
Proverbs 16:3 amp.
Roll your works / cares upon the Lord - commit and trust them wholly to Him
He will cause your (my) thoughts to become agreeeable to His Will - AND -
so shall Your Plans be established and succeed.

Bro simply in prayer give this care and this situation over to Him
Make up your mind that you are not going to do anything until you hear from Him
another words Stop Try To Figure It Out.
Then He will make your thoughts line up with His plan in this.
Then your plan is blessed and will come to pass.

It may not be easy at all times but stand your ground and you can Alang you can.
Blessings
JIm
Right I need to stop thinking and trust in God its just hard at times because I'm always at work alone like right now so that's when I start thinking . I know what you mean though

Of course you can. The Bible tells us to pray for others. Asking an angel for help is completely within Biblical Christianity.
You fundies tend to forget that the word pray means "ask".

Not true. Praying to an angel is sin. Angels have no power to respond to us. It's just foolish religiosity, and is completely unbiblical. Far too many people do not understand the fact that Jesus is our go-between. No one else.

Right I need to stop thinking and trust in God its just hard at times because I'm always at work alone like right now so that's when I start thinking . I know what you mean though

the hardest voice at times to ever escape is our own.
Quote from an old song I used to jam too.

I am looking at you through the glass
Dont know how much time has passed
Oh God it feels like forever and
No one ever tells you that forever feels like Home
sitten all alone inside your head.........

Answer to this is to keep it full of His word.
Blessings

Not true. Praying to an angel is sin. Angels have no power to respond to us. It's just foolish religiosity, and is completely unbiblical. Far too many people do not understand the fact that Jesus is our go-between. No one else.

Angles actually respond when we speak His word. They move in His behalf for us when we are speaking Gods word. That is not praying to them.

the hardest voice at times to ever escape is our own.
Quote from an old song I used to jam too.

I am looking at you through the glass
Dont know how much time has passed
Oh God it feels like forever and
No one ever tells you that forever feels like Home
sitten all alone inside your head.........

Answer to this is to keep it full of His word.
Blessings
That's deep

Angles actually respond when we speak His word. They move in His behalf for us when we are speaking Gods word. That is not praying to them.

Exodus 23:20-22 Psalm 103:20
Hebrews 1:14
Psalm 91:11

Heb 1:14.....Soteria is greek for salvation and means Rescue, Safety, deliver, health, preservation
Blessings
Jim

Last edited:
Jim...I am talking about praying to angels!!

Angels do not do our bidding...nor do they respond to prayers that are misdirected to them. That would be idolatry.

Working a graveyard shift right now. I go inside Walmart to get food come back out and this is now on my windshield

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 00.15.44.jpg
    2015-10-04 00.15.44.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 8
Back