wish me luck

Yeah I understand bro. But she will be moving to my area which is 50 minutes away I doubt he'll find her , her facebook is private as well. I just need to get this landlord to let her off the hook ... and have some $$$ for her

Dude wake up !!
This is his $Money & Property$ your messing with. To him it is............dont fool your self into thinking well my place is 50 minutes away and he cant find us............
This is not a tv sitcom - this is real life with real people who have no fear to things that are not nice.........

unless this is some wimpy wanna be man who watches pee wee herman - you dont want to underestimate what he will do.
Like I said been there done that twice..............
This aint kiddy land bro.........I am not against you........I just want to see you here next month.
Blessings
Jim who was not always saved........get it.....

Dude wake up !!
This is his $Money & Property$ your messing with. To him it is............dont fool your self into thinking well my place is 50 minutes away and he cant find us............
This is not a tv sitcom - this is real life with real people who have no fear to things that are not nice.........

unless this is some wimpy wanna be man who watches pee wee herman - you dont want to underestimate what he will do.
Like I said been there done that twice..............
This aint kiddy land bro.........I am not against you........I just want to see you here next month.
Blessings
Jim who was not always saved........get it.....
What's he gonna do once the authorities get him? Even if his friends found out how would they find us. I know this is gonna be no duck walk but it can be done

This whole situation is draining ... Shes been texting me saying now the pimp wants her to do a photoshoot and she told me after she gets paid for that shell have the money to get the car and make the move. I hope that's the case

What is keeping her from just walking away from this mess?
With your help she could just "disappear" for a while.
Asked her the same thing and she said she wants to have some money saved up so she while she runs away from all of this she has time to look for a new job and apartment. I told her as long as she's telling the truth and really wants out I'll continue helping . I really hope she's not playing me

I really hate to be the one to cause concern for your life. I think you are playing with fire, no matter how your feelings might be. They can and will deceive you that all is well when it is not. Which is why the scriptures give us many many warning about what you are doing.

Pro 6:23.. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Pro 6:24.. To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Pro 6:25.. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Pro 6:26.. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Pro 6:27.. Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

This woman is a professional, she knows exactly what she is doing, and you seem to be following, and taking the bait.

Pro 5:3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
Pro 5:4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
Pro 5:5
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
Pro 5:6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
Pro 5:7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
Pro 5:8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

Last edited:
Back